We just returned from a 2 night sojourn at The Atlantic. We really hoped we would not be disappointed, after we had such a wonderful experience here last June...but, once again, we were absolutely delighted with our stay!
Prior to our arrival, I spoke with Sheryl at the concierge desk to ask her to arrange to have rental bikes available for our use during our stay. Sheryl had our bikes (plus helmuts & bike lock) delivered to the hotel so they were there for our arrival, but also arranged to have our preferred "Townie" brand (the kind we are used to riding at home), AND (at my last-minute request) she even arranged for us to borrow a nifty bike carry-pack. The rentals were simply added to our room charge, saving us valuable vacation time, not having to contact the rental company ourselves. Now, I know concierge services are often used for high-roller events...but I appreciate how Sheryl really listened well to my requests, and came through as though our bike rental was just as important as any big-ticket event!
As our experience in June, we found the valets courteous, check-in friendly and efficient, and the room SPOTLESS! And talk about housekeeping efficiency...in the morning, we left early for a brisk walk and coffee, and during that time housekeeping worked their magic on our room so that when we returned an hour later, it was as fresh-smelling and spotless as when we checked in. Mia even stopped by later, to make sure everything was as we liked it.
Oh, and one more thing...a special award should go to whoever picked out the showerheads used at The Atlantic. Amazing spray and intense water pressure! The shower was so enjoyable that I emailed the concierge to ask them the manufacturers name and model number. Concierge Lilly replied to my query within the hour, with not just an answer, but a link to the showerhead manufacturer's website.
We were glad to learn the exemplary experience we had when first staying at The Atlantic is, indeed, their standard of care. We wholeheartedly recommend this hotel as, in our opinion, they continue to be the best in Fort Lauderdale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique property located on Fort Lauderdale Beach with panoramic ocean views and a focus on personalized service. Spacious rooms and luxury amenities make this property the perfect retreat for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale