We stayed at The Atlantic from Dec 26-Jan 3. We had a room facing the ocean, and the view was amazing. The room was very clean, the bed was incredibly comfortable, and the kitchenette was well-stocked. Wifi was free, and this is one reason we chose the hotel. I hate having to pay for Wifi! Please do not change this policy!
The pool area could be a little cleaner (the little tables next to the lounge chairs were a little sticky), but the service was great. The food offered at the pool restaurant was also reasonably priced.
I went to the Spa for a pedicure, and it was not great. The person doing the pedicure arrived late, seemed to not know where the equipment she needed was, and was not very friendly. It was very disappointing.
Overall, I definitely encouraged people to stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale