Nice place..Stayed at the Atlantic for 7 nights...Great room...Nice Staff.....4 star plus....East End Brasserie food was excellent...Umbrella rental at the beach alittle pricey at $50.00 per day. Cab ride from thr Airport $28.00....One last thing... Ft Lauderdale Airport is real busy on Saturdays and Sundays because of all the cruise ships comming and going.. Fly Frist Class you will not have to wait in a bunch of long lines....I flew Delta..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale