“Great view and great food”

15th Street Fisheries
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: For an authentic waterfront experience of food and fun, visit 15th Street Fisheries directly inside the city’s famous nautical landmark Lauderdale Marina. Dine on the waterfront but stay for the nightly tarpon feedings on the restaurant’s docks.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great view and great food”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

This is tops on our lists. Sits right on the intercostal with lots of boat traffic. The service is always top notch and the food is delicious! Great place to watch the sights and its a stop on the water taxi, too.

2 Thank Jmohrhaus

South Florida, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Business or pleasure an wonderful spot!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Over ten trips to the restaurant and bar of this establishment, for business or to enjoy watching the boats go by on the Intercoastal...this has to be one of the finest places to eat in the Fort Lauderdale Port area. Enjoy the food and drinks, all good, inside or out.
And watch you hands feeding the fish at the dock!

Wilmington, Delaware
102 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 155 helpful votes
“Overall Nice Dining Experience”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

During our week in the area, this restaurant was one of our nicest dining experiences. I had scallops and the waiter suggested the sauce on the side, which turned out a good choice as it was a strong flavor. Good but strong. The homemade breads were outstanding and service excellent. The view was great upstairs. Complimentary valet parking worked out well.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank tlscorpio
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
200 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 328 helpful votes
“Good Meal”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I went with my wife, mother-in-law, and kids (seven and nine). We ate downstairs. The facility is a bit dated and parking was hard to find. Given we were in Fort Lauderdale, I forced myself to have a seafood meal instead of steak, pasta, or chicken. I was pleasantly surprised; the pan seared, blackened mahi mahi was pretty good. My wife and mother-in-law also had the mahi mahi and they too were impressed. And, no, mahi mahi is not a dolphin, contrary to popular belief. The mahi mahi did not taste fishy (as I feared it would) and the fries were really good. I also had a caesar salad as a starter that I also really enjoyed. After dinner, we had key lime pie and raspberry sorbet. Be sure to check out the view from the dock. The water is lit from the bottom so you can see fish swimming by looking for handouts. You can also see yachts crushing in and out to sea. I am really glad we went!

Edmonton, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Had better sea food in landlocked Alberta Canada”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great location.Dated. Over rated for the price...Very expensive small piece of sea bass - $38. Had far better sea bass in Alberta at Hardware Grill for less. Even had better sea bass on Princess Ruby,cruise.Delicate scallops were drowned in salsa sauce.All we needed was the nachos. Again over priced. Suggest give it a miss. High end prices for low end food. Save your money go to McDonalds for Fillet of Fish.

1 Thank ZuluTwo