All reviews north beach village resort two blocks mid century bonnet house full kitchen small kitchen short walk to the beach sunrise blvd pool towels galleria mall across the street lauderdale beach las olas water taxi pools ft motel
Reviewed February 25, 2019

We booked the Tranquillo months ago for a pre cruise stay. At the time TA reviews were positive and hotels were booking quickly given the number of cruise ships departing in Feb. Just before we left we did notice that reviews had changed but it was too late to change.
We had three rooms booked and were allocated near each other.
Our room was basic, three coat hangers, on checking the bathroom the shower grouting was missing and we were faced by a considerable number of small flies on the ceiling and walls. I informed reception but nothing was done and it was late and we were tired after a long flight from the UK. I managed to wash away the flies but they were back the following morning. I again asked reception to spray the bathroom but again nothing done. We spent the day away from the hotel, the flies had increased again on our return. That evening around midnight I was awoken by noise outside on our room, a large group of men chatting and drinking, loud music in the room next door, girls shouting, then running down the corridoor. This went on for several hours befire we heard one girl being sick and the other crying. Another guest asked them to be quiet on several occasions but got short shrift. He went to reception where there should be 24 hour security, no one there. Next morning before we departed we complained to reception, the manager was not there before we left. The two girls in the room next to us were 19 years old so under age to drink alcohol and were obviously partying with the men, I wonder what Florida police would have done. On leaving I explained I wanted compensation for this and also the lackf response to the fly situation,they said they had sprayed but why were they back again on the morning we left. On a positive note we have received some compensation on our return home. Will we return again, I very much doubt it. Such a shame as the location was good.

Room tip: 5203 to be avoided .
1  Thank BlackpoolWillows2
Reviewed February 16, 2019

Location is good, a couple of blocks from the beach. Quiet area at night.

But we have been very disappointed by the room: kind of run down when you look at details, and major lack of cleanliness (especially for the floor).

Reception desk was closed when we arrived, and we had to wait. Internet was also extremely slow. Aircon is noisy. No breakfast service available on-site. Parking costs $10 per day.

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Good place to stay with family!
Good location, near beach!
Have a heated pool, many room options, great team!
Maybe they can improve the cleanliness, but is acceptable!
We stayed there in 3 different moments and certainly we will be stay there again

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay here. I had read other reviews that were negative but I can only speak as I find.
The room (in the 5000 block) was clean and roomy. Furniture was basic but functional. The bed was comfortable. Kitchen had a hob and microwave.
I had a small issue with the AIr conditioner but this was sorted within an hour.
Friendly s and happy staff.
Very close to the beach. They offer beach chair for residents convenience.
2 large TVs although I was outside most of the time.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2019

Only two blocks from the Ocean, shops, local bars and restaurants. I got a small suite. Well worth the extra few bucks. Nice sitting room and kitchenette. Was very quite.
Thank you Nicola, Jacqui and Lenora with all your help. All three of you took extra time with me. You even let me print my luggage tags.

Room tip: Get a suite. Its worth the extra few bucks.
Date of stay: January 2019