All reviews north beach village resort two blocks mid century bonnet house full kitchen small kitchen short walk to the beach sunrise blvd pool towels galleria mall across the street lauderdale beach las olas water taxi pools ft motel
Selected filters
Reviewed February 16, 2019

Location is good, a couple of blocks from the beach. Quiet area at night.

But we have been very disappointed by the room: kind of run down when you look at details, and major lack of cleanliness (especially for the floor).

Reception desk was closed when we arrived, and we had to wait. Internet was also extremely slow. Aircon is noisy. No breakfast service available on-site. Parking costs $10 per day.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Good place to stay with family!
Good location, near beach!
Have a heated pool, many room options, great team!
Maybe they can improve the cleanliness, but is acceptable!
We stayed there in 3 different moments and certainly we will be stay there again

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay here. I had read other reviews that were negative but I can only speak as I find.
The room (in the 5000 block) was clean and roomy. Furniture was basic but functional. The bed was comfortable. Kitchen had a hob and microwave.
I had a small issue with the AIr conditioner but this was sorted within an hour.
Friendly s and happy staff.
Very close to the beach. They offer beach chair for residents convenience.
2 large TVs although I was outside most of the time.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2019

Only two blocks from the Ocean, shops, local bars and restaurants. I got a small suite. Well worth the extra few bucks. Nice sitting room and kitchenette. Was very quite.
Thank you Nicola, Jacqui and Lenora with all your help. All three of you took extra time with me. You even let me print my luggage tags.

Room tip: Get a suite. Its worth the extra few bucks.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 31, 2019

We stayed here 4 days before and 3 days after a cruise. We are return guests, having done the same last year. We will return next year or whenever we can.
The place is clean, the rooms spacious, the service wonderful. The staff makes us feel welcome and are always available.
The staff people we mention with gratitude for their kind and gracious attention: Jacqui, Matthew, Crystal, Jean. I don't remember the names of others, but all were helpful.
The rooms has comfortable beds, kitchenettes, and tile floors. The pools are wonderful and never too crowded.
The whole North Beach Village is filled with people who are happy to serve.
We love this place!

Room tip: corner rooms have more windows
Date of stay: January 2019