“Pleasant surprise, super cute and clean.”

Casitas Coral Ridge
Ranked #41 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Pleasant surprise, super cute and clean.”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Currently here for 4 days and its absolutely fantastic. It's cozy cute and clean. Great location with in walking distance of publix, target, theater and other shops. Staff is friendly. The bed is comfy. I have the smallest room I think but even so it equipped with a nice fridge and a microwave. The grounds are pretty.The place is familyowned and tucked away in a residential area that seems pretty safe and secure. For the price you can't beat it! If I'm ever in the area again this will be my go to place. It's not a motel its a vacation style inn. I def recommend it!!!

• Stayed September 2013
7 Thank bonaccabebe504

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Dhaka, null, Bangladesh
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed for two days, is was a very nice "home"coming. The house is very clean, surrounding are calm and silent.The owners are very nice and friendly and helpful. And always took their time when we had a question. I will certainly recommend this place. loved the pool with bar. Enjoyed using the wifi at the pool and in the garden.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank Mashiur R
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I originally picked this Inn based on the price but will definitely be returning because of the quality, cleanliness, and really friendly owners. It's not on the water but it is pretty close. We loved the pool with the tiki bar and saved on our meal budget by using their outdoor gas grill... ended up going snorkeling nearby with the money saved. My husband enjoyed using the wifi at the pool and in the garden. I was surprised to see Bath and Body Works toiletries in the room. Will definitely be returning next winter to escape the snow and recommending this Inn to my family who travel down to Florida every year.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Anne S
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I endorse what my husband Dan said in his review. Estoril Paradise Inn was a great finding. What amazed me the most was how clean the room was. Pristine. Believe me, I am very demanding about cleanliness. I also enjoyed the swimming pool which is very private and very clean as well. On top of that the owner, John, speaks Portuguese too! Nice surprise! We had a very good time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Luaxlu
St. Cloud, mn
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife Lucia and I recently stayed 4 nights. We had found it on traveladvisor. The price was very reasonable. I have paid twice as much for a crappy room on this very trip. Dealing with the actual owner, John,was a real treat. I always like dealing with the owner of a business. The room was amazingly clean.

• Stayed May 2013