“Exactly as you see it” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 135 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Exactly as you see it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

This place was great! Aileen and John go out of their way to try and make everything perfect. They have really thought ahead of their guests needs. I was concerned that an efficiency would feel cramped but it was great for the week. Any longer, I'd suggest a one bedroom. The pictures online were accurate. This is a family run, very clean and very comfortable place to stay. I never heard other guests. It was quiet and on a side street but walkable to a lot of areas and easy access to transportation, bike rentals, etc... We did have a car (which I would recommend) and free parking was an added bonus. Close to grocery and other shopping as well as a great little diner I would recommend for breakfast across the street on Oakland Park Blvd. Thanks for a wonderful time!

Room Tip: If staying longer than a week, get a 1 bedroom.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Kim-n-David

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I travel to the US almost every year my favourite places being New York and Florida. I worked in Orlando at Universal studios in 2011 for a summer job and met loads of great people with who I travelled to many places around Florida where I normally probably would not have visited otherwise. Unfortunately I didn’t have enough time between working to visit everywhere I wanted to when I was there but my friends recommended that when I visited them next we should all go to fort Lauderdale as it was a favourite place for them to go on holiday when they were younger. I booked my holiday soon after my return home and found this hotel and seeing the good ratings decided to go for it. When I arrived the staff were really friendly and helped us by giving us directions and maps to different places around the local area. The beach was really close which is a big must for me as I love relaxing in the sun and the local shops were really cool and I was able to stock up on loads of my American favourites like root beer and pop tarts :) Me and my friend who was travelling with me shared one of the efficiency rooms which was great and found it to be really comfortable with plenty of space to do our own thing. I was able to get a great connection to my friends on family on skype from the wifi on the property which unlike many hotels I have stayed in was actually really fast so it was easy to keep in touch with my friends to arrange to meet up. The only minor thing was that the pool was a little bit small but we managed to have a great swim anyway and as when on any holiday we loved our swims in the sea. All in all an awesome holiday and would definitely stay again :)

Room Tip: If you want a nice room on a budget then try one of the efficiency rooms they are ace!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jessica L
Halifax, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Three of us stayed in the Paradise suite for one week. This is a lovely place. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. It have everything needed for a very pleasant stay. There is a mall with a grocery store within a 3 min walk. The Inn is in a very quite location with bus stops close by. I would definetly stay at the Estoril again if I find myself back in Fort Lauderdale.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank travelgirls3
Campbellsville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stumbled upon the Estoril Paradise Inn a few years ago by shopping around on the internet for a quiet, comfortable place to stay for a few days in September and/or October. We feel like we hit the jackpot because it has everything we are looking for. We love to just walk out our door and sit in the courtyard and read. We are close to everything we like to do and our luxury suite is just perfect. John and Aileen are wonderful hosts!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Wanda H
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Mrs. Aileen, Mr. John, it is the best family vacation we ever took, kids were happy all the time, grandma and mom so happy with the suite, everything clean, nice and comfortable, this is a place that make you feel as home when you are traveling especially with Kids. Coral Ridge Mall near to walk, Cinema wonderful to go with the kids and the pool the best place where my kids enjoy.

Thanks so much for your Hospitality and hoping to be there further.

Room Tip: Comfortable suites, Nice Kitchen, Mall just 5 min walking as well Publix, the best place for family...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Mauro A
Marathon, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed our stay at the Estoril Paradise Inn. My parents have been "snow birding" here the last 12 years and I now know why. The hospitality is second to none. The location is awesome and the people that we met during our stay were very friendly. We do plan to return again in the future. I would highly recommend the Estorill Paradise Inn for your next holiday.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Ken S
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

The Estoril Paradise Inn (with its resident mockingbird) was truly a paradise for my husband and I. We were there from February 4 through February 11 and loved it so much. the owners are so friendly and courteous Very happy to not have missed the 'customer appreciation' night they host each Friday at 5pm with complimentary drinks and snacks at the tiki bar. The pool is excellent too.....very clean and well-maintained. The place is run like a nice intimate community with many guests that return every year. Can't blame them a this is much nicer than most large chains. Walking distance to a large mall, and in the other direction a beautiful pristine beach. See the YouTube video of the Mockingbird.

Room Tip: The bed was a double.. a bit small but comfortable. Also, the web connection not that great in our...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple