“Super relaxing”

Las Olas Guesthouse @15th Avenue
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We just spent two nights at 15 FTL Guesthouse. Wonderful little place. Very clean, tastefully decorated, spacious rooms. Great private bathroom with updated features. The pool area is beautiful.......music and soft lighting in the evening. Free Wi-fi. Nice simple breakfast included.
It felt like we were staying with a friend.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leslie B
Walt K, General Manager at Las Olas Guesthouse @15th Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

I want to Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you like the New 15 FTL Guesthouse/Hotel. You were such a nice couple to meet.I'm so glad you were able to stay with us both before and after your cruise. I very much enjoyed visiting with you. You unfortunately were one of the guest that had to deal with the rude naked elderly gentleman walking around the property that just wrote a bad review about us. I very much appreciate you taking the time to let others know what a great property 15 FTL really is "to most people". The property will continue to evolve and change and I hope you'll come visit us again. We love our mix of guests and enjoy meeting new friends. Stay well and my best to you both. regards, Walt Gen.Mgr. 15 FTL

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Another wonderful weekend spent at 15 FTL. Great location. close to shopping, Galleria Mall, REstaurants, Kitchenetta and many others. Very clean. Comfortable bed. Lovely pool area. My favorite place to stay. Recommend ot anyone traveling to Fort Lauderdale.

Room Tip: just a few rooms and their all good.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank keyswcb
Walt K, General Manager at Las Olas Guesthouse @15th Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thank you again for staying with us. I'm glad each and every time the hotel meets or goes beyond your expectations. We love it when people check in and find out you can truely get great accomadations at a reasonal price and still be within minutes to the beach,night life,shopping,resturaunts. We hope to see you again soon and safe travels. Regards, Walt

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Number one best rated small bed & breakfast guesthouse in Fort Lauderdale. We have been here for two nights now and we agree. Great relaxing pool and garden, wonderful and friendly service, quiet, lots of attention given to detail. If we come back to Fort Lauderdale we'll stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hafroe
Walt K, General Manager at Las Olas Guesthouse @15th Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let others know about our very special property here in the heart of Ft.Lauderdale. It was a pleasuring having you stay with us and I look forward to meeting you again. Safe Travels, Walt

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Just returned from our third stay at the wonderful 15 FTL Guest House in Victoria Park, FT. Lauderdale. The host's are absolutely Terrific! The House - The Room's - The Pool and landscape superb. Great location to everything. Didn't want to leave. We can't wait til our next stay there.

Room Tip: It's hard to say. There all Great, Just personnel preference.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank drrooster1
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Hey there guys I'm so glad you liked all the up grades we have been doing. It's always a pleasure to see you and have you stay with us. We love our customers and the mixed group of people we get. You both are just so nice and cordial to be around. I look forward to your next stay in the future so come see me. Take care, GM , Walt

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We were greeted by Walt at the gate with a big friendly smile and a true welcome. He showed us around the place outside and then took us to our room. There he showed us everything in the room and how everything worked. He told us of all the places to eat and hang out. They had pamphlets that showed all the places and things to do while in Ft Lauderdale. The motel room was very cozy and quaint. The bed was very comfortable. The shower has body jets that felt nice. Breakfast was on real plates and real cups with real silverware that you can take up to your room and enjoy. Everything was perfect. They really know how to take care of their guests. We will definitely stay there again!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Debbie O

I'm so happy you enjoyed the property and your stay with us. I hope you'll visit us again in the future and see all the constant changes being made to the property. As new Florida business owners my partner and I relize that always updating and making even the small things better adds to the over all experience our guests have and take with them. Please come see us again and I hope you felt like it was your extended home away from home. Stay well and take care, Walt

Reviewed June 25, 2012

You couldn't ask for a better place! And, you couldn't want better hosts!
This small guesthouse is PERFECT for anyone staying in the Fort Lauderdale area. It is literally smack in the middle of everything so its easy to get to and from everywhere including the airport, the downtown area, Las Olas Blvd, Wilton Manors and of course the beach!
Also, once you're inside it's gated courtyard, you feel like you're 1,000 miles away on a private beach resort. The rooms are large, beautiful and comfortable. Walt is also the most gracious host and he makes sure you don't need a thing during your stay! He takes care of everything! From delicious breakfast choices to beach equipment, he has everything you could ask for ready for you and more!
I'm already planning my next trip here and so should you!

James B.
Long Island, NY

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank jjimmy78
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Wow ! Thank you for the great review. I'm so happy you had a great time. It's always a pleasure to have guests who are kind and polite like yourself. It makes our day a bit more special also. I knew you'd like the guest house location being close to every thing and not stuck out in the beach area. This is truely a perfect location to get to all that Ft.Lauderdale has to offer. I look forward to your next visit. Stay well, Walt 15 FTL Guesthouse-Mgr.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Arriving at 15 FTL Guesthouse was an incredibly great surprise! I had a feeling it was going to be nice, but my expectations were blown out of the water. It's like a gorgeous little oasis in a convenient location.

The manager is extremely friendly and kind, and the rooms are beautiful and spotlessly clean.

The facilities (such as the pool) are perfect and the breakfast was more than one could ask for with huge variety, quality and very generous offerings.

I would recommend this place without thinking twice, and would love to come back and stay much longer next time!!

Ross

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Ross_L63
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

I am so glad you had a nice time. You came just before we started doing some more updating at the guesthouse so you'll have to come back and see the new things going on. Ed and I want people to truely feel like their in their own vacation home when they stay with us. The people that stay with us like yourself truely make this a fun experience. Stay well, Walt 15 FTL Guesthouse - Mgr.