“Absolutely Amazing!”

Las Olas Guesthouse @15th Avenue
Reviewed June 25, 2012

You couldn't ask for a better place! And, you couldn't want better hosts!
This small guesthouse is PERFECT for anyone staying in the Fort Lauderdale area. It is literally smack in the middle of everything so its easy to get to and from everywhere including the airport, the downtown area, Las Olas Blvd, Wilton Manors and of course the beach!
Also, once you're inside it's gated courtyard, you feel like you're 1,000 miles away on a private beach resort. The rooms are large, beautiful and comfortable. Walt is also the most gracious host and he makes sure you don't need a thing during your stay! He takes care of everything! From delicious breakfast choices to beach equipment, he has everything you could ask for ready for you and more!
I'm already planning my next trip here and so should you!

James B.
Long Island, NY

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank jjimmy78
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Wow ! Thank you for the great review. I'm so happy you had a great time. It's always a pleasure to have guests who are kind and polite like yourself. It makes our day a bit more special also. I knew you'd like the guest house location being close to every thing and not stuck out in the beach area. This is truely a perfect location to get to all that Ft.Lauderdale has to offer. I look forward to your next visit. Stay well, Walt 15 FTL Guesthouse-Mgr.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Arriving at 15 FTL Guesthouse was an incredibly great surprise! I had a feeling it was going to be nice, but my expectations were blown out of the water. It's like a gorgeous little oasis in a convenient location.

The manager is extremely friendly and kind, and the rooms are beautiful and spotlessly clean.

The facilities (such as the pool) are perfect and the breakfast was more than one could ask for with huge variety, quality and very generous offerings.

I would recommend this place without thinking twice, and would love to come back and stay much longer next time!!

Ross

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Ross_L63
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

I am so glad you had a nice time. You came just before we started doing some more updating at the guesthouse so you'll have to come back and see the new things going on. Ed and I want people to truely feel like their in their own vacation home when they stay with us. The people that stay with us like yourself truely make this a fun experience. Stay well, Walt 15 FTL Guesthouse - Mgr.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

The FTL15 is the best B&B we've ever stayed in so far. Great location, very nice people and perfect for relaxing

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank Vanema
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

We are so glad you enjoyed yourself and that you were able to have a good time while you were here in Ft.Lauderdale. I do hope we'll see you again soon. Stay well, Walt 15 FTL Guesthouse-Mgr.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

We have a great time at 15 FTL. Very friendly and helpful owner, clean and fully equiped rooms and a great pool. Also conveniently close to the beach and shopping. Affordable and great value for money. Very highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SATraveller25
Walt K, General Manager at Las Olas Guesthouse @15th Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Just relized we hadn't Thanked you for the nice review. I hope we get to see you again in the near future and you'll come see all the new things we constantly are doing to make our guests stay even better. Travel safe and stay well, Walt

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Very nice place. Ed was very helpful. I had a relaxing and peaceful time. I would recommend to anyone. Great location. Very convenient to Beach, shopping, restuarants and Wilton Manors.
Thanks for a relaxing weekend!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank keyswcb
waltnnyc, General Manager at Las Olas Guesthouse @15th Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Thank you for the nice compliments about Ed and our Guesthouse. With you coming from the capital of guest houses "Key West" we take your review with great pride. Ed normally is a New Yorker working in property finance and management and truely enjoys getting away and working at the guesthouse from time to time. We both Thank you and hope to see you once again at 15 FTL Guesthouse in the future. Regards, Walt G/M - Owner

Reviewed April 16, 2012

This has been my fifth stay at 15FTL! It never ceases to amaze me how Walt treats each and every one of his guests with superior service. He is genuinely gracious, accommodating and consistently goes above and beyond! He was so wonderful during my last stay. Walt bought a new dresser for my room and informed me of some exciting new changes being made at the guest house. I am very sad with each departure but know that I will be going back for another terrific stay. The rooms are spectacular, very clean and the grounds and pool area are marvelous. I especially love the over-sized Marc Jacobs towels that are provided along with beach chairs! During my visit to Lauderdale this last trip I had the opportunity to speak with an individual who told me how his guest house that he typically resides at (for the last 10 years) has changed dramatically! The service, support and willingness to go the extra mile has disappeared. I quickly shared and showed him 15FTL and he loved it. Guess where he will be staying next year! 15FTL is more than just a superior guest house for gay men, it's my second home! Look forward to several more stays this year and the years ahead! Walt is an amazing proprietor!

Room Tip: Any room is a perfect retreat! All rooms have a special feeling and are superior!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank RJB1215

Thank you so much for the Rave review and it's always a pleasure to have guests like your self stay with us. Ed and I wanted to give people a place where we would want to stay and provide them with a home away from home experience. Our location in deed is second to none and it makes enjoying the area all that much better for our guests. Even though we do get a large gay middle aged clientile 15 FTL caters to anyone seeking an upscale relaxing vacation that they can call home. Thank you for being a return guest. Stay well, Walt G/M 15 FTL Guesthouse

Reviewed April 11, 2012

This is the best guest house that we have ever stayed at. The host went above and beyond to ensure our comfort was met. The pool was very nice and warm and you can swim at any time of the nigth as well. We would certainly stay at this great guest house again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are essentialy the same however if you choose a room on the second floor, you will not...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Emerie B
waltnnyc, General Manager at Las Olas Guesthouse @15th Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. As one of the new owners and managers we always like to know how we are doing. In the coming months you'll find even more up grades to the property so we hope you'll come visit us once again in the coming year. Stay well, Walt