“Best B&B in Fort Lauderdale” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 15 FTL Guesthouse

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
15 FTL Guesthouse
Kreuzlingen, Switzerland
“Best B&B in Fort Lauderdale”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

The FTL15 is the best B&B we've ever stayed in so far. Great location, very nice people and perfect for relaxing

• Stayed June 2012
3 Thank Vanema
, General Manager at 15 FTL Guesthouse, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
We are so glad you enjoyed yourself and that you were able to have a good time while you were here in Ft.Lauderdale. I do hope we'll see you again soon. Stay well, Walt 15 FTL Guesthouse-Mgr.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
North Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

We have a great time at 15 FTL. Very friendly and helpful owner, clean and fully equiped rooms and a great pool. Also conveniently close to the beach and shopping. Affordable and great value for money. Very highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank SATraveller25
Walt K, General Manager at 15 FTL Guesthouse, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Just relized we hadn't Thanked you for the nice review. I hope we get to see you again in the near future and you'll come see all the new things we constantly are doing to make our guests stay even better. Travel safe and stay well, Walt
key west
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

Very nice place. Ed was very helpful. I had a relaxing and peaceful time. I would recommend to anyone. Great location. Very convenient to Beach, shopping, restuarants and Wilton Manors.
Thanks for a relaxing weekend!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank keyswcb
waltnnyc, General Manager at 15 FTL Guesthouse, responded to this review, April 18, 2012
Thank you for the nice compliments about Ed and our Guesthouse. With you coming from the capital of guest houses "Key West" we take your review with great pride. Ed normally is a New Yorker working in property finance and management and truely enjoys getting away and working at the guesthouse from time to time. We both Thank you and hope to see you once again at 15 FTL Guesthouse in the future. Regards, Walt G/M - Owner
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

This has been my fifth stay at 15FTL! It never ceases to amaze me how Walt treats each and every one of his guests with superior service. He is genuinely gracious, accommodating and consistently goes above and beyond! He was so wonderful during my last stay. Walt bought a new dresser for my room and informed me of some exciting new changes being made at the guest house. I am very sad with each departure but know that I will be going back for another terrific stay. The rooms are spectacular, very clean and the grounds and pool area are marvelous. I especially love the over-sized Marc Jacobs towels that are provided along with beach chairs! During my visit to Lauderdale this last trip I had the opportunity to speak with an individual who told me how his guest house that he typically resides at (for the last 10 years) has changed dramatically! The service, support and willingness to go the extra mile has disappeared. I quickly shared and showed him 15FTL and he loved it. Guess where he will be staying next year! 15FTL is more than just a superior guest house for gay men, it's my second home! Look forward to several more stays this year and the years ahead! Walt is an amazing proprietor!

Room Tip: Any room is a perfect retreat! All rooms have a special feeling and are superior!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank RJB1215
Thank you so much for the Rave review and it's always a pleasure to have guests like your self stay with us. Ed and I wanted to give people a place where we would want to stay and provide them with a home away from home experience. Our location in deed is second to none and it makes enjoying the area all that much better for our guests. Even though we do get a large gay middle aged clientile 15 FTL caters to anyone seeking an upscale relaxing vacation that they can call home. Thank you for being a return guest. Stay well, Walt G/M 15 FTL Guesthouse
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

This is the best guest house that we have ever stayed at. The host went above and beyond to ensure our comfort was met. The pool was very nice and warm and you can swim at any time of the nigth as well. We would certainly stay at this great guest house again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are essentialy the same however if you choose a room on the second floor, you will not...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Emerie B
waltnnyc, General Manager at 15 FTL Guesthouse, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. As one of the new owners and managers we always like to know how we are doing. In the coming months you'll find even more up grades to the property so we hope you'll come visit us once again in the coming year. Stay well, Walt
Oak Park, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

After a very, very long week at a conference at the Hyatt for nearly a week, our last night in Ft. Lauderdale, I stayed here. It was the best night of my stay! I honestly would choose this place over the Hyatt, without a moment's thought! My room was very clean, small, but quaint, with everything I needed, great bathroom, and top notch amenities. I now have a love affair with their beds-foam mattresses I believe, it was the best night sleep I had in ages. The hotel itself was very quiet during my Thursday night stay, the pool relaxing. Anything you could possibly need was there...the host was one of the kindest people I have ever met, and will even drive you places locally if he is available. If you are just looking for a peaceful, moment in time, this is most definitely the place to go.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Missxmas
waltnnyc, General Manager at 15 FTL Guesthouse, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Thank you for the nice review of the property. I'm glad we were able to make your time with us a pleasant one and you got some down time from work. We are a small 8 room guesthouse so it does at times feel like you have the place all to your self. People think of it as their own special get away even though we are in the heart of every thing going on in Ft.Lauderdale. Come see us again soon and again Thank you for taking the time to write a review of 15 FTL, Stay well, Walt
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

I have stayed at 15 FTL four times since it became 15 FTL. My visits have ranged from 2 to 5 days during weekdays on business trips. All four visits have been excellent. The rooms have been very clean and comfortable. The toiletries have been of high quality. The surroundings are well manicured. The pool always inviting. The serve yourself breakfast has a large variety of food and beverages including good coffee. Walt is a wonderful host that made sure my stays were pleasant and relaxing. The other guest seem to be respectful of one another as there was never any unnecessary noise. Thank you Walt for maintaining such a wonderful guesthouse. I look forward to my next business trip or vacation to the Miami area because I know exactly where the best place to stay is.
Robert - Phoenix, Arizona

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank SunFunRob
waltnnyc, General Manager at 15 FTL Guesthouse, responded to this review, April 7, 2012
Robert Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.You are always Welcome at 15 FTL Guesthouse and I look forward to seeing you again soon ! Hope everyone appreciates the great work you do with the seeing eye dogs. It takes a very special person to devote himself to such a task in life for others. Take Care, W