“Great Food, Great Service, Friendly Atosphere”
Review of The Foxy Brown

The Foxy Brown
Ranked #13 of 1,346 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Delicious food with a different twist to it - one of the best meals in Fort Lauderdale! Friendly, warm and efficient service.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

My family and I had a great brunch at Foxy Brown, I had the pecan pie pancakes, Canadian bacon and watermelon mimosa, while my husband had the white chocolate banana bread french toast. Both were very good. The atmosphere was great.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

This restaurant is way over priced. I ordered French toast and I received ONE piece of bread. The cost was $11.00. I for the life of me cannot understand how people can write this is a good value. The food was OK and I would never go back.

4  Thank Marty K
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We came here after walking out on a local highly recommended establishment. The drama to get food and drinks!!!

We decided to check out The Foxy Brown because it was marketed as family friendly. We found a delightful server, Kurt, who was patient and knowledgeable AND friendly (I had given up hope on finding that combo in Ft Lauderdale).

The food was FRESH, tasty and as described! The kids loved the orange creme sodas. It is THE place you want to go in Ft Lauderdale. it's small, intimate and wonderful. You won't be disappointed:).

1  Thank Evelyn F
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Creative menu beginning with appetizers. atmosphere relaxed. Service was excellent. Will definitely return when in town again.