“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My wife and I stopped here and had a pizza for lunch. It was very good. Gran Forno Pronto is located right down the street from the Riverside Hotel where we were staying.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Tuna sandwich is my favorite!! Simply great. Not cheap, but best bread in Fort Lauderdale by far. Good location in Las Olas!!!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Beautiful gelato, great espresso. I bought a bunch of cannolis the first day, delicious. The next day I went back and tried a ricotta cake. It was great. I don't think you could go wrong coming here for a special treat.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

They have homemade pizzas, made to order that are to die for. I went there twice during my trip and was satisfied both times.

Skip the iced coffee, though. Their hot coffee is pretty good, but the iced coffee isn't.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Enjoyed eating here after the Water Taxi dropped us off to enjoy walking Las Olas Blvd.. It is a small restaurant. We sat outdoors and received special attention from the owner who was dining at the next table. We were offered a 'taste' of the homemade Italian soup which we enjoyed with our sandwiches. I had my first Panini which I thought was very good. I would recommend this restaurant to my friends.