“always great”

Ranked #171 of 1,407 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Hot but cool.....Sophisticated yet casual.......... Settle into this inviting spot with its exposed brick walls, atmospheric lighting and cozy seating, order your favorite appetizer, cocktail, beer or wine, and take in the sights and sounds of live jazz and blues seven nights and four afternoons a week!
Reviewed October 9, 2013

the music is a bit too loud. Great appetizers and superb music...perfect location. No need to drive. Very eclectic.

1  Thank Travelgirly

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have been going to Blue Jeans since about a year after they opened. It's always a good time until recently when one of the managers got in my face after I questioned something. I left right away because my evening was ruined but I will not let this one person keep me from from one of my favorite spots. The music is great and the pizza is also great!! I will be back regardless of my bad experience.....

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We went here and straight away were made to feel very welcome from Steven and Maria.....the bar staff....amazing friendly people.....the locals were great too.....the band was brilliant you couldn't help but join in ..loved this place

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I come here every time I vist Ft. Lauderdale. Staff is very friendly. Caters to locals and tourists both. Nightime is very classy, always have music. They have good happy hour, and their food is excellent.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Downright arrogant owner and management. Horrid service. Average to below average fare. I love the type of entertainment offered here but will now frequent one of the many other establishments offering this.

1  Thank Captainoblivious