“Go for this!”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Go for this!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This was a fun activity while we stayed in Fort Lauderdale. Seeing the park via the segways and then venturing off to see some area homes was included in the hour tour. Our guide was friendly and it wasn't hard to learn how to ride the segway!

Visited March 2013

Boston
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Worth it”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We've never been on a Segway it was worth the money. $50 for 30 mins a nice tour of the State Park. We were nervous but they give you a lesson and before you know it it's easy

Visited February 2013
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“You are not too old to do this! Fun,fun!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Took my first Segway tour over a year ago with much trepidation but now I Segway everywhere we go! Nick did a fantastic job guiding us through Birch Park and along the beach boardwalk and backstreets nearby. He is very knowledgable about the area and safety conscious as well. Do not tell yourself you are too old to do this! Segway is so fun and the easiest way to see a lot in a short period of time. Nick made sure we knew how to ride before we started off and it is not too difficult. Put this tour on your bucket list!

Southampton
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 141 helpful votes
“FAntastic experience”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Four of us went on a segway tour of fort lauderdale and saw lots of things i hadnt seen before inclding the nicer parts of the city! V good tour host and well worth the money! Definitely recommend! :-)

2 Thank Southamptonboy
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun experience, great staff!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My girlfriends and I took the Segway Tour and had a fantastic time! Nick and Brent are so helpful and friendly. They made sure we were comfortable using the segways. The tour went all around the park and on parts of Ft. Lauderdale beach. It was so much fun! I know my friends and I will remember the experience. I would give 10 stars to this business if I could. I definitely recommend this!

Visited September 2012