“Worth it”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Worth it”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We've never been on a Segway it was worth the money. $50 for 30 mins a nice tour of the State Park. We were nervous but they give you a lesson and before you know it it's easy

Visited February 2013

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“You are not too old to do this! Fun,fun!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Took my first Segway tour over a year ago with much trepidation but now I Segway everywhere we go! Nick did a fantastic job guiding us through Birch Park and along the beach boardwalk and backstreets nearby. He is very knowledgable about the area and safety conscious as well. Do not tell yourself you are too old to do this! Segway is so fun and the easiest way to see a lot in a short period of time. Nick made sure we knew how to ride before we started off and it is not too difficult. Put this tour on your bucket list!

Southampton
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 141 helpful votes
“FAntastic experience”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Four of us went on a segway tour of fort lauderdale and saw lots of things i hadnt seen before inclding the nicer parts of the city! V good tour host and well worth the money! Definitely recommend! :-)

2 Thank Southamptonboy
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun experience, great staff!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My girlfriends and I took the Segway Tour and had a fantastic time! Nick and Brent are so helpful and friendly. They made sure we were comfortable using the segways. The tour went all around the park and on parts of Ft. Lauderdale beach. It was so much fun! I know my friends and I will remember the experience. I would give 10 stars to this business if I could. I definitely recommend this!

Visited September 2012
Bristol, Connecticut
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“great experience, lots of fun”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I had never been on a segway before but always wanted to try. Being in Fort Lauderdale for a day, looking for things to do, this caught my eye. The location was a little hard to fit at first (it's part of a park, I didn't feel like there was a lot of signage indicating that), but once we found it, we checked in right away. We happened to have the segway instructor to ourselves for the tour (there were 4 of us). The instructor was great, helped us all get on our segways with personal instructions to each of us before getting the tour underway. Riding the segways themselves is so fun! I highly recommend doing this given the chance! The path we rode the segways on was great. It was a paved path through a park. Our tour brought us through tree filled paths at first, and ended riding along the river front. The paths were paved for the most part and the segways were easy to drive and navigate. The tree views and the river views, were both great. The price is on the higher side (I think it was like $70/person) but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I felt the price was worth it and I'd do it again.

Visited May 2012