“Fun experience, great staff!”

M. Cruz Segway Day Tours
Ranked #52 of 123 Tours in Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun experience, great staff!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My girlfriends and I took the Segway Tour and had a fantastic time! Nick and Brent are so helpful and friendly. They made sure we were comfortable using the segways. The tour went all around the park and on parts of Ft. Lauderdale beach. It was so much fun! I know my friends and I will remember the experience. I would give 10 stars to this business if I could. I definitely recommend this!

Visited September 2012

Bristol, Connecticut
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“great experience, lots of fun”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I had never been on a segway before but always wanted to try. Being in Fort Lauderdale for a day, looking for things to do, this caught my eye. The location was a little hard to fit at first (it's part of a park, I didn't feel like there was a lot of signage indicating that), but once we found it, we checked in right away. We happened to have the segway instructor to ourselves for the tour (there were 4 of us). The instructor was great, helped us all get on our segways with personal instructions to each of us before getting the tour underway. Riding the segways themselves is so fun! I highly recommend doing this given the chance! The path we rode the segways on was great. It was a paved path through a park. Our tour brought us through tree filled paths at first, and ended riding along the river front. The paths were paved for the most part and the segways were easy to drive and navigate. The tree views and the river views, were both great. The price is on the higher side (I think it was like $70/person) but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I felt the price was worth it and I'd do it again.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank starla729
Defiance, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Service”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

My husband and I spent 2 days in Ft Lauderdale after our cruise and rented 2 hybrid bikes from M Cruz. Bikes were ready when agreed. Beautiful area to ride, the rental office is inside a State Park. The park offered very nice roads and scenery for riding. There were bike lanes along the nearby beach for safe riding. We rented the bikes for 24 hours and took them back to our hotel for overnight.

My husband had a flat tire and called M Cruz and they picked him up and repaired the tire.

Visited March 2012