“Awesome!”

Cuisines: American
Fort Lauderdale
“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Waiting for my girl Lane at Armondo's next door I stopped to grab breakfast. I passed numerous places between my house in south Lauderdale and here. Didn't stop! Waited to get great food here!!! Nice. Friendly. Locals!!!

1 Thank Nissenfamily3

Arlington, Virginia
“A neighborhood gem”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

On a recent overnight trip to Florida, my wife and I spent some time online looking for a place to have breakfast that wasn't too far from where we were staying. We found a few different web sites with reviews of Michael's that were promising, so we figured we'd give it a go. We're glad we did. The place is a hidden gem that's kind of tucked away. It's a very small place (a dozen or so tables) and not much to look at, but it's clean, and the breakfasts that we both had were outstanding. As we ate, other people came in who we gathered are regulars (based on their interactions with the staff), and by the time we were done, the place was packed. The coffee was just industrial grade, but the food was terrific. For me, a test of a breakfast place is what they do with their home fries, and at this place it was obvious that the chef cares about what others may think are just potatoes. There was a nice assortment of herbs in the home fries that could practically make them the center of attention. They were a great accompaniment to the 'three meat' plate that I had, and the salmon and eggs that my wife had. We walked out stuffed, and very happy with our breakfast. If we're ever in the area again, we'll definitely return!

Fort Lauderdale
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

They have a fresh breakfast. Hashbrowns are amazing, so are the potatoes, Everything is great. I could say best breakfast in Lauderdale.

“Cheap yet amazing!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

The Philly cheese steak omelet that I had was amazing and so was the French toast my fiancée had!! Very tasty, great service, and low prices! Definitely recommend!

Pompano Beach, Florida
“Excellent breakfast spot, hidden - even for a native!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I have driven past this place a million times and never thought to go in until I read a review in a local newspaper. We are so glad we tried it. I had the special - scrambled eggs with spinach, bacon, tomatoes, & cheese with a bernaise sauce and home fries and toast. Incredible! My son had a turkey club and declared it one of the best he's ever had and my Mother had the reuben with potato salad and loved hers as well. We went at 1:00 on a Saturday and got the last table that could fit 3. The other reviewers are right - this place is small - but it's really worth a try. We're so glad we did.