“Not tasty and overpriced”
Review of Fritz & Franz Bierhaus - CLOSED

Fritz & Franz Bierhaus
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bayview Drive
Reviewed January 26, 2014

The food is bland and very expensive for what they serve. The service was bad as well. There are much better places for authentic German food in the Ft. Lauderdale area!

3  Thank P I

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My first experience at this German restaurant was excellent. My friend and I had the same thing, Schweinhaxen (pork shank). I had sides of red cabbage and spatzle. The beverage of choice was a nice stein of dark delicious beer. The food was excellent as was the beer. The wait staff was very attentive and good looking. Not a huge menu but a nice variety. I would like to see roast duck on the menu. Not cheap but not super expensive. The servings were ample and I consider myself a big eater. If you like German food it is probably one of the best in the area. I will go again and have something different and report again.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I go to the restaurant frequently. The food is excellent!! and good portions. And of course very nice service. I love this Restaurant!!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Prices were extremely high , every thing was an up charge ask for bread basket got 4 pieces of rye bread for 4.00. Meal for two 60.00 and serving we're very small

2  Thank Charles J
Reviewed April 4, 2013

i went there last week and i love it-very good food and beer,big parking lot, i love it and everybody is super nice.

1  Thank danielai459