“First time very good German cuisene.”
Review of Fritz & Franz Bierhaus - CLOSED

Fritz & Franz Bierhaus
Cuisines: German, European, Central European, Italian, Austrian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bayview Drive
Coral Springs, Florida
“First time very good German cuisene.”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My first experience at this German restaurant was excellent. My friend and I had the same thing, Schweinhaxen (pork shank). I had sides of red cabbage and spatzle. The beverage of choice was a nice stein of dark delicious beer. The food was excellent as was the beer. The wait staff was very attentive and good looking. Not a huge menu but a nice variety. I would like to see roast duck on the menu. Not cheap but not super expensive. The servings were ample and I consider myself a big eater. If you like German food it is probably one of the best in the area. I will go again and have something different and report again.

• Visited June 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I go to the restaurant frequently. The food is excellent!! and good portions. And of course very nice service. I love this Restaurant!!

• Visited May 2013
Riverdale
“Bad bad bad rip off tourist trap”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Prices were extremely high , every thing was an up charge ask for bread basket got 4 pieces of rye bread for 4.00. Meal for two 60.00 and serving we're very small

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Charles J
Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“i love german food”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

i went there last week and i love it-very good food and beer,big parking lot, i love it and everybody is super nice.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank danielai459
Wilton Manors, Florida
“Feels like being in Austria!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I grew up spending summers and vacations with my Oma in Austria, and when I moved to Wilton Manors last year, I was hoping to find a good Austrian restaurant. I was overjoyed to discover Fritz & Franz! The food is authentic and delicious, the service friendly and efficient (especially Bianca and Isabella), and the bar's selection of beers, wines and spirits delightful. (Try the Warsteiner beer and "obstler" schnapps for a real taste of Austria!) I have tried almost all of the main courses, all wonderful, but my favorites are the Wiener Schnitzel and Goulash soup. Don't forget the deserts! Strudel, Sachertorte, etc...

Give Fritz & Franz a try, and take a culinary vacation in Austria... if only for the evening!

• Visited March 2013