All reviews intracoastal waterway watch the boats water taxi full kitchen the inter coastal minute walk to the beach felt like home longer stay quiet area water view living room the location is perfect great place to stay stayed nights russel joe utilities
Reviewed March 13, 2019

great views , comfy beds , very clean .!! however we werent told about the ongoing ramp , walkway contruction each morning at 8 ish am ugh . no sleeping late or enjoying the pool with the screching of the circular saw . !!! and no apologys either . . andriy WAS SUPER NICE AND ACCOMODATING , thankyou andriy !! KATE FROM HOUSEKEEPING COULDNT DO ENOUGH FOR US . thank you kate !!!THE OWNERS ARE ONLY FRIENDLY TO THE ELDERS THAT SPEND MONTHS there at a time , others barely get a hello . enjoy !!!!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank texanboy2019
Front D, Owner at Manhattan Tower Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Hi:

I am one of the owners of Manhattan Tower. Thank you for your feedback. All feedback is helpful so that we may improve our guest experience. Apparently you here while we were working on creating a ramp to accommodate our handicapped guests. I am sorry you did not let the staff know of your annoyance with the project. We would have stopped it while you were here. They did have orders not to make noise before 10:00AM.

We do have a great staff and I appreciate your compliments for Andriy and Kate. They work hard to please our guests. Thank you.

I was surprised you felt slighted that Joe and I did not make a greater effort at being friendly to you. We try to give our guests personal space and not intrude but you are right in as much as we do have many older guests who have been coming for years and have become friends. We have owned Manhattan Tower for 19 years. Perhaps if you come again and stay longer we will have the opportunity to say the same about you. I promise we will do no construction during your visit.

Your comments have been food for thought and we shall discuss them with the staff.

Thank you again.

Regards,
Russel

Reviewed March 2, 2019

We just returned for two more weeks at Manhattan Tower. This was our third trip and we enjoyed it even more than the first two times. It was great to get away from the cold weather in VA to enjoy the warmth, outstanding view overlooking the Intercostal Waterway. The owners and staff are great. They helped us celebrate Valentine's Day with wine and chocolates. Since the kitchen is so well stocked, we saved lots of money by cooking in and enjoying dinner on our balcony with the best view in town.

This resort was orginially built as an executive retreat for GM executives. The decor reflects that period in time. It was easy to imagine what it was like to be there at that time as an executive.

We would highly recommend this place as an alternative to the usual cookie cutter high rise. Easy parking is an additional asset.

Room tip: Definitely pay the extra dollars for a view of the Intercostal Waterway. 2nd floor is the best.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Linda2301Jeff
Front D, Manager at Manhattan Tower Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

I am humbled by your kind words.
Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write us a review.
We will look forward to your next visit.
Take care. Andriy

Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

Before boarding a cruise ship I stayed in this hotel-apartment for two nights. After a long journey from home to Miami, this place was like an oasis.

Location is good. Not far from the beach. The canal at the back is nice to watch. I came across with a manatee!
Room is spacious, functional and clean.
There is no breakfast, but you can use the kitchen for your own breakfast. I took Uber to go to Publiqe for shopping food.
There are some restaurants. Only a few are close by, such as Village Cafe. I found Casablanca Cafe in front of the beach quite satisfying.

The staff are efficient and friendly. Especially the manager at the reception was very helpful.

Highly recommended!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank globetrottingloner
Andriy H, Manager at Manhattan Tower Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

It is gratifying when guests respond so positively to our efforts. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am looking forward to see you again at our property. Have a wonderful time.
Best regards Andriy

Reviewed February 4, 2019

What is so great about Manhattan Tower is that it is like home and not a big, impersonal hotel. I have been coming here for many years and enjoy the unusual furnishings and spacious rooms. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. If something is not right they will fix it.

Room tip: Rooms 106, 206, 108 and 208 look over the Intercoastal Waterway. Other rooms face the pool area.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank snowbird169
Andriy H, General Manager at Manhattan Tower Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

Thank you for such a kind and great review. We will see you again.
Best regards Andriy

Reviewed January 26, 2019

My wife and I stayed here for three days and absolutely loved it. The hotel is exactly as advertised. No more and no less. Great staff, location, room, pool and parking. And a great price for where it’s located. I booked here based on the previous reviews and very much look forward to staying here again. We travel a lot and have stayed in some of the finest hotels in the world in London, Paris, Lake Como, NY, Hawaii etc. This hotel gets five stars from us.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

I am humbled by your words. Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write us a review.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Take care.