“Amazing adventure!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fort Lauderdale Airboat Rides

Fort Lauderdale Airboat Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Private airboat rides in Ft. Lauderdale. We offer the best airboat rides and airboat tours in Fort Lauderdale. Call us or email us today for an Everglades tour of the river of grass!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing adventure!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

We had a great time on this airboat tour. Captain Jason was very knowledgeable and very friendly and has a good sense of humor. It was great to see how excited he was when we saw baby gators and take extra time to get a shell for my daughter.

2 Thank Jculp1
therealbossman, Owner at Fort Lauderdale Airboat Rides, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thanks for your business we appreciate it.

“Informative!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Reggie our tour guide was excellent! took time to answer everyones questions. Great great air boat ride, plenty to see! Would highly recommend!

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
189 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 300 helpful votes
“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

I went with my wife, my two kids (nine and seven), and my mother-in-law for a ride. We had a great time. We went on the 3-hour tour. The launch point is very close to Miami. We saw lots and lots of gators. We also saw lots of different birds. The ride was very nice. Be sure to bring a hat (it gets hot when the boat is not moving or is moving slow) and something warm for when then boat is at speed. And do not forget your sunscreen and your sunglasses! You do get a cooler with cold water which is nice. Our guide was very knowledgable.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank burr6013
therealbossman, Manager at Fort Lauderdale Airboat Rides, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
I am glad you and your family had a good time , we appreciate your business.
Bronx, New York
227 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 248 helpful votes
“Airboat Ride - A thrill every minute”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Years ago, I recall seeing a TV show that was tapped in Florida. There was a young man driving an Airboat and I thought who would be stupid enough to travel through the Everglades where you could be some reptile's lunch ? Well, guess what ? I was and I enjoyed every thrilling moment of the ride. The captain was very knowledgeable and when he wasn't flying through the marsh, he gave detailed explanations about the range of wildlife living there. It was a truly educational experience but full of fun and awe. It was exciting to see alligators up close and personal. The boat ride was very noisy, but the tossing and turning made up for it. It was a great experience and one I strongly recommend for children and adults. There is so much to learn about the Everglades and the Seminole people. You and your kids can have fun learning while being thrilled. I plan to return when the grass is taller and more reptiles are about. Make sure you have a camera with strap around your wrist, so you won't miss any of the excitment.

Visited December 2012
therealbossman, Owner at Fort Lauderdale Airboat Rides, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
We appreciate your business and hope you come back soon, stay warm in the big apple thanks for your business.
Coral Springs, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A Must for Locals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

If you haven't ever done this, you should really try it. The ride isn't long enough because there is so much to see. We saw very big gators and my grandchildren loved the whole adventure.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Robert S
I am glad the kids enjoyed the trip and next time maybe the two hour tour so you will have more time thanks for your business.