Tripadvisor
Fort Lauderdale
1,236 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

caught their shuttle at the airport, placed our bags in the trailer, stepped into the shuttle to find it full! Standing room only! Seriously, 4 of us were standing with nothing to hang onto. i suspect that is not the norm, but. Front desk Staff was overworked, put us on hold, and didn't get back to us with information about the shuttle, and didn't answer calls from the room, and no breakfast or coffee.
Rooms were spacious, and clean,the beds were comfortable, the property was attractive, large swimming pool.well lit and secure. i would stay here again, but it would not be my first choice. No refrigerator, microwave or coffee machine in the room.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank tony1317
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Tony,
Thank you for commending our cozy rooms and refreshing pool. We're sorry that we let you down when it came to our shuttle and front desk service. This will be reviewed with the team as we value the satisfaction of our guests. Additionally, please know that we offer rooms with microwave and fridge. Guests just have to book the specific room type. Nevertheless, we are glad that you still had a positive overall experience with us. We'd love to see you again at Red Carpet Inn Airport/Cruiseport!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

It was not the cleanest, but we had a good night rest. The location was perfect for getting to the port. They have a complimentary shuttle to the cruise, but our cruise pick up point did not qualify for the complimentary shuttle for some reason

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Dear Nkatimagoro,
Although we are pleased to know that you were well-rested during your recent stay, it saddens us to hear of the oversight in cleanliness. Rest assured, housekeeping will be informed of your concerns so that they can perform better in the future. It brings us joy to learn that our proximity to the port and our shuttle service were convenient for your travel needs.
On your next trip to Fort Lauderdale, we hope you serve you again and impress you further.

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Had confirmation for payment with all guests names listed,not allowed to check into our prepaid room because my in-laws had to cancel last minute. Had to pay again. Also VERY NOISY ALLLL NIGHT LONG!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2020

Dear Helene,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We're very sorry for any inconvenience caused by our reservation policies. Please also accept our apologies for the noise level. Our front desk staff is always available to assist, as our goal is to ensure your comfort. We hope the rest of your travels went smoothly. Please consider giving us a second chance to deliver the exceptional stay we're known for.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

For the price as a Flight Attendant and a commuter can't be the price with shuttle service. Rooms are always clean. Many rooms available always. Great for the cruiseship people too. I ve stayed here quite a few times never had an issue and I frquently stay in many hotels.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2020

We can't thank you enough for making Red Carpet Inn Airport/Cruiseport part of your frequent trips. It is lovely to hear that our well-maintained rooms and impressive rates made a positive impression on you. During your next adventure in Fort Lauderdale, depend on us again for another convenient stay.

Reviewed December 29, 2019

I booked this on booking.com for $58 with all taxes and fees. I was in the West tower and didn't realize there was an elevator initially so i had to drag my bags up 2 flights of stairs, later I found the elevator with no lights in it, so it was pitch black while you went up and down. I thought the room was recently updated and nice, clean. I didn't think the shower was all that great. My check in and check out went smoothly, but i walked down to the lobby to get some ice later and there was a big line of people checking in who looked very annoyed, it sounded like the airport shuttle only runs once an hour. There was quite a bit of air plane noise as you are right by the airport and it has single pane windows, I was exhausted and didn't notice after I fell asleep. I was out early in the morning and didn't have any issues having my deposit refunded. The pool looked nice although it was a little chilly the night i visited to climb in.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank TryppAdams
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2019

Dear Trypp,
Although you found our updated rooms spotless and shower excellent, it is saddening to know that we fell short in meeting your expectations in some aspects of your stay, like with the elevator and unwanted noise from the airport. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
We look forward to making it up to you should your travels bring you back our way.