Last minute reservations and we were aware this was a 2 star hotel, so we had no expectations. We requested a queen or king bed,only 2 double beds were available as arrived near 9PM and none were available. The clerk at the front desk assured us we could change rooms the next day (we were staying 2 nights). The room was fine so we decided not to change. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was clean, free wifi. There was a restaurant attached to the hotel, bergers, breakfast etc. Only big negative was there was no coffee pot in the room and there was nothing around this hotel. One needed transportation to get anywhere. Pro: they picked us up at the airport and also took us to the cruise terminal, no charge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport is conveniently located within minutes of the Airport, Port Everglades, Broward County Convention Center, the Las Olas Riverfront, Fort Lauderdale Beaches and Downtown. We are dedicated to providing you with excellent lodging value in Fort Lauderdale. We feature a tropical landscaped courtyard pool, limited shuttle service to the Airport and Port Everglades, restaurant, and bar adjacent to the hotel. You have the convenience of shopping at dozens of national outlet stores, world-famous beaches, excellent casual and sophisticated dining, night clubs, scenic boat rides, golfing, casinos, theaters, antique shops and so much more, minutes from your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale