“Pleasantly Surprised”
Review of Pizza Fusion - CLOSED

Pizza Fusion
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: What Separates UsEverything! From our concern for the environment to our concern for your health, Pizza Fusion is not your typical restaurant or business, for that matter. Michael Gordon and Vaughan Lazar, co-founders of Pizza Fusion, stepped outside the boundaries of the traditional business model to create an organization built around integrity.For every decision there is a right way and a wrong way to approach things. Pizza Fusion operates on the belief that social responsibility is just as important as profitability. Where some businesses cut corners for their own benefit, Pizza Fusion goes the extra mile to do the best thing for everyone – the customer, the environment, the employee and the business owner. For instance, instead of using conventional ingredients that are cheaper to purchase and unhealthy for the customer, we pay a little more to use quality organic ingredients that are both healthier and tastier. Another example is our gluten-free offerings, including pizza, brownies and beer, that enable our friends with celiac disease to indulge at Pizza Fusion.Furthermore, our detailed approach to sustainable business, unfortunately, has made us a unique restaurant concept. We didn’t go the eco-friendly route to hop on the ‘green’ bandwagon. We chose to because it was the right thing to do. We find it sad that this approach separates us from other businesses. We believe that if every organization operated at the level of integrity that we strive for, the world would be a better place.
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

my partner and I eat here one night and we really enjoyed it. I even finished all the crust of the Pizza which I normally don't do. I also had a chicken sandwich with arugula salad on the side and it was very good. the service was good and friendly. The atmosphere is quite casual but pleasant enough. will visit again sometime.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We visited here 2 years ago and liked it so we came back. Dropped in this time on Friday night and got take out. We had a meatless pizza, cannot recall its name, and it was very good. Not too much cheese, lots of vega and a great thin crust.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We had a large pizza half pepperoni half BBQ chicken it was really good the ingredients are so flavorful and fresh I love the thin crust. We also split a flatbread and dip for appetizer the 3 dips were artichoke, marinara and tapenade again was amazingly fresh and they gave ample portions. We will most definitely be going back also the server Dominique was truly one of the best servers I have ever had she was so good.....

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had some gluten free pizza, really good. You can make your own. But the service was not that good, friendly but it took some time to have the check.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I were meeting an old friend and her kids and thought pizza would be the perfect spot - especially with a vegan option for us! We ordered a large very vegan pizza to share which has vegan cheese, garlic, and mushrooms. It was absolutely delicious! The dough was thin with just enough crispness to it, the sauce was delicious, and the vegan cheese perfect. I would definitely eat here again!