“Great vegan pizza!”
Review of Pizza Fusion - CLOSED

Pizza Fusion
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: What Separates UsEverything! From our concern for the environment to our concern for your health, Pizza Fusion is not your typical restaurant or business, for that matter. Michael Gordon and Vaughan Lazar, co-founders of Pizza Fusion, stepped outside the boundaries of the traditional business model to create an organization built around integrity.For every decision there is a right way and a wrong way to approach things. Pizza Fusion operates on the belief that social responsibility is just as important as profitability. Where some businesses cut corners for their own benefit, Pizza Fusion goes the extra mile to do the best thing for everyone – the customer, the environment, the employee and the business owner. For instance, instead of using conventional ingredients that are cheaper to purchase and unhealthy for the customer, we pay a little more to use quality organic ingredients that are both healthier and tastier. Another example is our gluten-free offerings, including pizza, brownies and beer, that enable our friends with celiac disease to indulge at Pizza Fusion.Furthermore, our detailed approach to sustainable business, unfortunately, has made us a unique restaurant concept. We didn’t go the eco-friendly route to hop on the ‘green’ bandwagon. We chose to because it was the right thing to do. We find it sad that this approach separates us from other businesses. We believe that if every organization operated at the level of integrity that we strive for, the world would be a better place.
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I were meeting an old friend and her kids and thought pizza would be the perfect spot - especially with a vegan option for us! We ordered a large very vegan pizza to share which has vegan cheese, garlic, and mushrooms. It was absolutely delicious! The dough was thin with just enough crispness to it, the sauce was delicious, and the vegan cheese perfect. I would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I was craving pizza so I urban spooned one, this seemed interesting to me so I thought I would try it. I was not disappointed! The crust you can get it whole grain so I did. We got a half and half pizza, which the waitress recommended as we didn't want to order two pizzas. We ordered thin crust and it was perfect. Very unique toppings, and everything was fresh. We went on a Friday night at around 530 and it seemed that the staff was a little overwhelmed. We wait about 45 mins for our pizza. Our waitress was nice but not very attentive and also seemed a little overwhelmed, even though the restaurant itself wasn't that busy. The food was great though - would probably order ahead and/or carry out next time.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We saw very good reviews of this Pizza chain on a local website while on vacation. In addition to usual selections, they have a wide variety of unique choices and combinations to personalize pizza e.g. goat cheese, pesto sauce, olive oil, organic mozerella. We ordered 3 different pies and they were all very good, especially if you love thin crust. There was a minor miscommunication in our telephone order, which they readily corrected during pick up. We wished this chain opened up locations where we live.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I make an extra special effort to seek out and support organic based businesses but I am breaking up with this one! After countless visits that tolerated dirty tables, no staffing, inept service and less then stellar cuisine this devoted customer from over 150 miles away is saying bye bye organic pizza. I'll make my own at home!

1  Thank audrey s
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Pizza is great there. Salad too. Its a great place to eat pizza and not feel gross after since its all healty and light.