“Always dependable”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Description: Fully licensed ocean-front Starbucks located inside the Westin Ft Lauderdale Beach. Indoor and outdoor seating with full views of the Atlantic Ocean. We look forward to welcoming you!
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Starbucks was located one short elevator ride away and we ran down there almost every day for a quick coffee or coffee and a muffin. They have the freshest muffins and coffe cakes and the service is always friendly.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Nothing exceptional. Just the normal Starbucks. Not that impressed with the oatmeal. I would not call it the "World's Best".

Reviewed January 28, 2013

The lady who took my order was not a friendly face I am use to with Starbucks. I felt like she was rude, it's not like I go to Starbucks every day or every week, and she expected me to know exactly what I wanted right then and there. This Starbucks was very busy, and after she took my order, she just walked away and went to the back rather than help the other employee make coffees. Terrible service

Reviewed January 25, 2013

...this has to be the best Starbucks sunrise location in North America. Grab a decaf vente latte and relax on the patio as the sunrises before you over the Atlantic through the myriad of vessles anchored off shore. Quite a site

Reviewed January 16, 2013

prices were hiked and most of staff wasn't as friendly as other Starbucks. Lines were extremely long.