“understaff and overprice”

Funderdome
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Funderdome is THE premier family fun center in South Florida! We feature nearly 9,000-square feet of unique and fun "experiences" for kids and adults that promote fun, fitness and togetherness. We also offer mommy and me type classes as well as activity based sessions that kids love. Guests love the diversity of experiences and appeal to all ages that include a climbing wall, sky trail ropes challenge course, ball blasting arena, a high-energy laser maze, interactive game floor, sports court and giant multi-story maze and playground. A separate section for toddlers is dedicated for parents and little ones. We also offer special events, such as Kids' Night Out, Mom's Morning Out, Spanish, Italian, and Yoga classes.
Pompano Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“understaff and overprice”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I've been twice at this place, the first one when they open was ok, the second one last springbreak TERRIBLE, if you care for your kids safty, dont go there!. Over crowded and under staff, I felt my kids were put in real danger by some of the few members of the staff working here. In the cafeteria one single cook working without help, after an hour an many people mad, the satf from the party room jump in to help, but still we waited over 90 min. for a pizza! The kids got tired of waiting in the long lines, they were starving when we decided it was time to go.
Receptionist very rude and on top of eveything overprice for what it is, take your kids to the park, they will have more fun.

Visited April 2013
4 Thank rrb123
Sasha P, Owner at Funderdome, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

I’m very sorry for, and embarrassed at your experience. We’re absolutely committed to safety and unmatched guest experiences that are fun, and create unforgettable memories. We invest significantly in recruiting, hiring and training every Ambassador and attempt to ensure that staffing levels and management oversight are sufficient to deliver on our promise.

I appreciate that you took the time to share your experiences, and I can assure you that we take your comments seriously and will evaluate what we can do differently to avoid this in the future.

I hope you will accept my apology, we would never intentionally permit conditions to exist that would cause such disappointment. Please call me so that I can provide complimentary access during your next visit and give us another opportunity to delight you.

Respectfully,
Sasha Palmer
Owner/Manager

Miami Lakes, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“what a great time!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

took my four kids, ages 11, 9 and 8 year old twins and they all had a blast!! They loved the tight rope and laser games! We will definitely return and have birthday parties there in the future. The cafe food was good and reasonably priced. Highly recommend.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank JBoMiami
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“yup it's FUN”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We brought a three and seven year old and it was fantastic fun for all. Kids running around try all the interactive play things was a pure joy to watch. I especilaly liked the tight rope walking. Adults can play also just bring your socks. Good way to entertain kids for a couple of hours!

Visited December 2012
2 Thank SmileyTraveler333
Miami, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best party ever (quote from all the kids!)”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We had our son's 6 year birthday party with about 15 kids attending between ages 2-10. All the kids said that it was the best party ever!!!! And the adults had as much fun as the kids! We couldn't get anyone to leave. The staff was amazing; the food was great. I highly recommend FUNderdome for birthdays or just a fun afternoon at the best indoor playground in south Florida!!!

3 Thank NPincus
Aventura, Florida
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Kids loved it.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place is great, our kids loved it! We where on vacation and had to return several times. Would definitely recommend it.

Visited December 2012