“"fun"derdome”

Funderdome
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Funderdome is THE premier family fun center in South Florida! We feature nearly 9,000-square feet of unique and fun "experiences" for kids and adults that promote fun, fitness and togetherness. We also offer mommy and me type classes as well as activity based sessions that kids love. Guests love the diversity of experiences and appeal to all ages that include a climbing wall, sky trail ropes challenge course, ball blasting arena, a high-energy laser maze, interactive game floor, sports court and giant multi-story maze and playground. A separate section for toddlers is dedicated for parents and little ones. We also offer special events, such as Kids' Night Out, Mom's Morning Out, Spanish, Italian, and Yoga classes.
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Great overall experience for my family of 5! Kids loved it the entire time. Clean and nice atmosphere with very helpful, patient and knowledgeable staff. There are many places in South Florida that appear to be similar but Funderdome is truly unique. They have activities you won't find at other "play gyms". Great value for the money. Definitely will come back again and again!

1  Thank bigfamfl

Reviewed July 2, 2012

We took our 5 year old here with his 5 year old twin friends and their 7 year old sister. It was so much FUN!!!!! The kids were running around and were able to do ALL the activities. The staff is so sweet and helpful it was just awesome!!!! There is also an area for the smaller kids. We went on a Sunday afternoon and it wasn't that crowded like other indoor playgrounds. The kids were so happy, we had a hard time leaving :) We'll go back for sure!!!

1  Thank NPincus
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My 9-year-old had a blast on the tighrope!!
What I disliked is that it was so small.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

My kids loved it. I felt like a kid again! Cool slides, basketball area for my son and a toddler area for my little one. We're going back tomorrow.

1  Thank foxxyfranny
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Definately come first thing in the morning. Gets a bit crowded once the birthday parties start on the weekend. My daughter could not get enough of the high altitude walk platforms. Very safety conscious staff!

1  Thank Allioop123