“5 STARS PLUS!!!!”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: A1A and Terra Mar Street
Transit: Beach Trolley stops in front of East End Brasserie.
Description: East End Brasserie, a new traditional French bistro, is now open in The Atlantic Resort & Spa. Situated oceanfront on the ground level of the hotel in the former Trina space, East End Brasserie will feature all the elements of an authentic Parisian bistro - from a cozy, unpretentious atmosphere to French fare at a modest price. The cuisine by Executive Chef Steve Zobel will be simple and unassuming, letting the quality and freshness of the products speak for themselves in true European style.
Los Angeles, California
“5 STARS PLUS!!!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2010

I don't know why there are such poor reviews of this place! My friend and I spent our last night at this restaurant and out of all the places we at out at, we rank this our #1! Our server, Samuel, was AWESOME! He went above and beyond for everything. The coffee was delicious here! Beautiful scenery if you're eating outside. We had the zucchini flower pizza and truffle mushroom risotto which both were absolutely delicious! We had the pear tart for dessert which was also good! I recommend this place to EVERYONE! I have no idea why some people experienced such bad service/food because this was our favorite restaurant out of our whole trip!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Mark Militello is at the Helm”
Reviewed August 22, 2010

Trina got its groove back. It was excellent a few years ago, then hit a rough patch. Mark Militello, the creative force behind Mark's of Las Olas (now closed) and a strong influence on the food scene in South Florida, has tweaked the menu at Trina and oversees the kitchen. For 4 diners, everything was prepared and presented to perfection. The lobster risotto was excellent as were the fresh Ipswich clams as an appetizer. The baked snapper was spiced but it wasn't overpowered. The carrot cake with caramel dollops on the plate and cream cheese ice cream topped off the meal. Our waiter was attentive. It is a little pricey but a special place to go when you want to celebrate.

Bellingham, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Grand Gourmet on the Sand”
Reviewed May 23, 2010

Our waiter's name was Sam.He told us that we were going to have a grand evening and we did.
My wife started off with the mixed greens salad with ingredients which included pecans,berries, and goat cheese.Delectable
I began withthe French goat cheese Caprese which included heirloom tomatoes, goat cheese and balsamic.Absolutely delicious.
I ordered the lobster and scallop risotto which was superb.
My wife ordered the herb-marinated New York strip well done.
It was cooked to her exact specifications not always the case with meat cooked well-done.
My wife ordered an ice cream brulee which I shared and I finished with a french-press coffee..
A nice finish to a meal celebrating both our birthdays.

Ponce Inlet, Florida
“Terrible Excuse for a Restaurant”
Reviewed April 21, 2010

Arrived for a late dinner around 9:00pm. Thought the menu looked good as we walked down the beach. When our waiter (Anwar B) asked us for drinks we both said water - as we had been walking good deal. He then asked us if we wanted a cocktail and we indicated that we might when dinner comes out. He acted completed disgusted that we did not order alcohol. After he took our dinner order - he never came back - EVER. The manager had to bring out our food. After we ate - our waiter continued to wait on tables around us - and ignored us as if we were trash. I have never been treated this way in all of my life. Quite frankly it was a humbling experience. The food was fantastic. It is too bad that the the wait staff is completely horrible. We paid the manager directly in cash. He acted as if he could care less about his job. Pathetic.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Hotel Restaurant!”
Reviewed December 14, 2009

Stayed at The Atlantic Hotel & had breakfast & dinner here. The bacon omelet for breakfast was really good, but expensive for what it is. Dinner is also a bit pricey, but had great flavors & was nice to sit out on the terrace to eat. Our waiter was very nice & we enjoyed eating there.