“Fantastic melt-in-your-mouth lobster”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We started with crab cakes which were well seasoned and cooked, nice ;-) The real treat was the 3 pound crab stuff roasted whole lobster. It was perfectly cooked, juicy not chewy and the stuffing was well seasoned as well. The waiter was attentive. A very nice meal indeed and one of the better RL locations.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We waited over an hour to be seated. When we got to the back, half of the restaurant was empty. We were told, yeah, we don't have enough staff. We then continued to wait another 40 minutes for the food. The food was bland and honestly I could have gotten a better meal at long john silvers. I will not bother to visit again.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

We have to compliment Phillip, our waiter who was attentive, suggestive and extremely knowledgeable about his menu. The food was consistent although the lobster for both of us was overdone and was dry. We couldn't eat it. It didn't spoil the evening though!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We arrived on a weekday at about 5:20. We waited at least 5mins before a hostess even arrived at the front to greet us. At this time she told us to wait a few more minutes. In this time another two separate groups arrived also waitng to be seated. When we finally were seated, our waitress was pleasant and attentive. Our order was taken promptly, but it took a long time for our starter salads to come and much longer for our entrees. The food was delicious, and hot when served. When it came time to settle the bill there was a mistake when some of our drinks were not included in the happy hour, it was quickly rectified, but again little attention to simple detail. I liked my meal, and would probably eat here again, but there seems to be much room for improvement!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Red Lobster is usually a restaurant I enjoy whenever I am on vacation in the US. This time however I was taken aback by this restaurant. When we entered, apparantly a family in a nearby table had just left and truly left a MESS! That is understandable and out of the control of the staff, BUT they should NOT have seated incoming diners in that area until that mess was cleaned up. It was horrible, stepping over foodstuff on the floor to get to your table is not something to experience! To add insult to injury, the washroom was a mess! This was about 6 pm in the evening so the real dinner rush was still expected... see photos attached. I usually don't like to complain about restaurants, but in this case I shall since I really love Red Lobster and would like them to improve so I can come again.....