“fantastic service”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We have to compliment Phillip, our waiter who was attentive, suggestive and extremely knowledgeable about his menu. The food was consistent although the lobster for both of us was overdone and was dry. We couldn't eat it. It didn't spoil the evening though!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We arrived on a weekday at about 5:20. We waited at least 5mins before a hostess even arrived at the front to greet us. At this time she told us to wait a few more minutes. In this time another two separate groups arrived also waitng to be seated. When we finally were seated, our waitress was pleasant and attentive. Our order was taken promptly, but it took a long time for our starter salads to come and much longer for our entrees. The food was delicious, and hot when served. When it came time to settle the bill there was a mistake when some of our drinks were not included in the happy hour, it was quickly rectified, but again little attention to simple detail. I liked my meal, and would probably eat here again, but there seems to be much room for improvement!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Red Lobster is usually a restaurant I enjoy whenever I am on vacation in the US. This time however I was taken aback by this restaurant. When we entered, apparantly a family in a nearby table had just left and truly left a MESS! That is understandable and out of the control of the staff, BUT they should NOT have seated incoming diners in that area until that mess was cleaned up. It was horrible, stepping over foodstuff on the floor to get to your table is not something to experience! To add insult to injury, the washroom was a mess! This was about 6 pm in the evening so the real dinner rush was still expected... see photos attached. I usually don't like to complain about restaurants, but in this case I shall since I really love Red Lobster and would like them to improve so I can come again.....

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Red Lobster is one of our family's favourite restaurants, ever.

Every time we go on holiday in the summer, we come to Fort Lauderdale, and Red Lobster is the one restaurant we always look forward to returning to. You enter, and immediately the atmosphere is set: laid-back but sophisticated all at the same time. There is a tank of live lobsters which always go down well if you find you have to wait for a table (which isn't very often!) as they are directly next to the waiting area.

The staff have always been friendly during my many visits, helpful and happy to serve you. You should try the 'Lobsterita' if you are going there - it is a HUGE signature margarita that has been around for years. There is obviously a huge range of other drinks to suit everyone. Red Lobster is great for families as there is a huge menu that kids, teens and adults can all enjoy at the same time.

The food is outstanding. At first, you are served a little basket of these amazing hot cheese and herb scones,which are soft in the middle and crusty on the outside. If you like them, ask for them to be refilled as they are free and unlimited. They are just delicious. The menu is packed with every kind of sea food you could imagine - shrimp, flounder, crab, sea bass, red snapper, squid, and, of course, lobster. I love the sound of everything on the menu, plus there are some great desserts and everything just ties together wonderfully.

Great atmosphere, reasonable pricing, delicious menu and wide variety - throughout all the years I have been to this particular Red Lobster, the greatness has never failed!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We went with large group, great time, great food, the price was good. We had Davison as server he was very patience, friendly and fast with the food. We had a great time, one of our favorite place to go with large group.