“Very great service, but not authentic Mexican food.”
Review of Tijuana Flats - CLOSED

Tijuana Flats
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Description: The "Anything Goes" approach to food, wall art, hot sauce & life in general.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff! Service was great. Food was hot and quick to come out. Chips warm and yum! Salsa fresh. Didn't care for the rice, and this was not what I would call authentic Mexican food. Overall, good place if you are looking for a laid back place for lunch.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Thanks for the review, @Eron61734! You are absolutely right we are not authentic mexican food, we pride ourselves more on our fresh Tex-mex style food. We really appreciate your feedback, and hope you come back soon!

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Good food, not the best presentation of food. Great refills. A little pricey for what you get. Great sauce bar. Service is the best thing about this restaurant.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thanks for the review, @LezaM! We really appreciate all of your feedback, and hope you come back soon.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My hubby likes to go to Tijuana for quick bites. Tacos are great. I wish they can open more places throughout the country.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thanks for the great review, @Clareee_S! We are continuously expanding, so be on the lookout for our new locations!

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Recently I had my first experience at this chain. As a vegetarian I had several options to choose from which was great. Unfortunately I am quite sensitive to spicy foods and my burrito was too spicy for me (even though it only had mild salsa). When I explained this to the girl working there she was super understanding and had the kitchen make a new one which I really appreciated. Overall the food was mediocre (aside from the cookie dough dessert which was yummmm), but the service was really excellent.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

We are sorry to hear we did not meet all of your expectations, @jessamynamy. Please email us at Social@TijuanaFlats.com so that we can better address the issues you encountered. We hope you give us another chance!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Yum! I love their burritos. I had the veggie and it was terrific. All the sauces, soooooo hot! Wonderful tastes, a copious serving of tortilla chips. This veggie burrito has better tastes than a lot of meat burritos you get elsewhere.

Friendly staff, refilling your drink all the time and checking in with you - this is a king size food value.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

@alyork, thanks for that awesome review. Come back and visit us again for more of those veggie burritos!