“Can't Beat Taco Tuesday's!!!!”
Review of Tijuana Flats - CLOSED

Tijuana Flats
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Description: The "Anything Goes" approach to food, wall art, hot sauce & life in general.
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This place has really fresh Mexican food for a decent price but you can't beat Taco Tuesday's you get 2 huge taco's, a drink and chips for 5.00 Bucks you can't afford not to go!!!!

7  Thank DavidBC
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you for your review @DavidBC! We're happy to hear that you enjoy our food and our specials!! Hope to see you around soon!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I was looking for a quick lunch place, but I didn't want the same old boring sandwich. I happened on this place, and fortunately I found a winner.

This is a casual dining Mexican restaurant. You order at the counter, and then they bring you your food a short while later. (I would guess it took about 5-minutes.) The place is busy and noisy, but that fits the food, decor, and staff perfectly.

I was there on a Tuesday and selected the daily special: Taco Tuezday. (Yes I think it was spelled with a Z.) That got me two tacos, a side of chips with queso dip, and a drink for $5. What a deal! Plus it was good! I had the crunchy beef taco with all of their standard topping except black olives. The tacos were BIG, probably twice the size of a typical restaurant or grocery store taco shell. The side of chips and queso tasted fresh and warm.

You also can select various hot sauces from their sauce bar. They probably have about a dozen different ones with heat ranges from mild to killer hot. I tried three different sauces varying from mild to medium and thought they were all unique, enjoyable, and with the right amount of heat. You will want to try several.

I learned this is a regional chain, so I would hope their other stores would be of a similar quality. I am definitely going back!

1  Thank Darryl D
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thanks for the review, @DoubleD_Uk90! We're glad you enjoyed the funkiness and hope you come back soon!

Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

Great food and friendly service. Going to request one in our area. The chicken burritos was excellent.

Thanks for the review, @acraigh20skier! We're glad to hear the service was good and your burrito was excellent!

Reviewed May 16, 2012

We came for the first time and loved. I would even consider opening a franchise at home, it was so good.

Enjoyed the burritos and the chips/salsa were great

Thanks for the review, @BoilerDan93! We're happy to hear you loved it your first time, and are thrilled you want one in your hometown!

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Looking for someplace to eat and ran across this mexican stop. Not an attractive place to eat but interesting...but the food was great! Had the salad in a taco bowl and nachos and they were delicious. Prices reasonable and staff friendly. Recomend for a late night nibble, or for a good mexican plate.

1  Thank Janette M

Thanks for the review, Janette. Tijuana Flats appreciates it and hopes you come eat with us soon!