“Good Experience”

Ranked #120 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Good Experience”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Checked in last night. Nice counter person. Good location, open lighted parking lots and feels safe. Good first floor room location near the front. Walked in, everything clean and smells good. This is a smoking room and it has no bad smells. Bed comfortable and clean. Internet works fine and is included in price. Continental breakfast was fine with standard items. I'm here for Sanabel Island and the beaches, which are 30 minutes by car, but with the price here, I can stay twice as long. You want ultimate luxury? Then pay the $200.00+ those hotels charge. This place is more than fine for me. My experience.

Room Tip: I have a first floor which is best access from my car, is well lighted, near the front and feels saf...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank miscenes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Curitiba
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I really liked this hotel, i stayed a week with my daughter, and it was amazing! its a good price with a good location for me is the best motel in florida, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and staff is friendly. A good deal

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Isabelagk
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed January 10, 2013

we're from Denver,CO we came from a good vacations in the Caribbean, We miss the flight and Spirit Airlines couldn't get us a flight until Wednesday, we got us $ 400 left in our packets so we call 4 different hotels to check in at 2AM, so the Americans Best was the only one but as soon we got to the room, we found out that it has a DIRTY SHEETS with a human hair and water marks in it just two old towers, almost not Toilet paper, service room awful, and we had to call from my cell phone to the front desk because we GOT LOCK inside the room, took an hour to someone came and help us, we ask for the money back they refuse to do so, on top we were suppose to check out on wednesday 6pm after all happened to us, instead they charge me 88.99 for 6 more hours if we don't pay this crazy amount they will keep me my 4 suitcases.THIS IS CRAZY I HOPE I FOUND OUT THE WAY TO REPORT ALL THIS TO THE AUTHORITIES

Room Tip: A few feet away is located another Hotel that is in the average of US$120 or less, American Best inn...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank scarletapple1

Travelers are raving about these Fort Lauderdale hotels

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Dirty room, Dirty sheets with water marks and human hair the bed cover was nasty and stinked really bad I had to call the front desk to get change it, also every room had two old nasty towers; after I call the front desk i got two clean sheets but not cover and towels i had to wait untill next day to get bouth washed, the bathroom was filthy and the door lock don't work very well. I won't ever come back to this Hotel. There were a couple of guys that have the same issues. I stay in this Hotel for the only reason that I had a lower budget after a month of vacations. This Costumer don't deserve to paid US$111 per night. Couple meters away is located a better hotel a lot people just spended one day or two days then, they go away to another hotel.

• Stayed January 2013
6 Thank Oden07
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stayed here for 9 days. If you're looking for luxurious accommodations, don't look here. Cheap, thin towels, loose water taps in the bathroom, dirty carpets (I spilled water one day and tried to mop it up with their thin towel - it came up black. Yuck!)
Very friendly staff, mediocre breakfast offering cereals, some sweet treats, OJ, tea & coffee. Fruits were not always offered. Love the location - a walking distance to Coral Ridge Mall. Comfortable bed. Overall - a good deal for the money we paid.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 1956agjl
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Basic economy hotel. No frills (not even shampoo), but comfortable bed, good front staff and for me at least everything in the room worked. The pool area was large and conveniently serviced by a gay bar/café. Noise was not a problem as most nights the bar was usually shut around midnight. If the price was right, would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank seriousworldwanderer
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Couldn't find a hotel due to the Boat Show in town. Unfortunately, I ended up at America's Best Inns & Suites. The "Best" couldn't be more misleading. This place is so disgusting. From the minute you walk in the room, your overcome by the smell of must and mildew. The tile floors are filthy dirty. A black, moldy goo covers most of the air-conditioning unit and bugs seen walking the walls.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo