Room not ready upon arrival so we walked a few blocks to Riverwatch. Received call on cell phone that we could check in. Appreciated the free parking but really required close attention using the narrow winding entrance to park. Security precautions were evident in the use of key to use elevator and guard outside of hotel.
All areas of the hotel were clean and well maintained. The bed was comfortable and the room quiet. The only thing lacking was electrical outlets. No place to plug in charger or hair dryer except in the bathroom. The breakfast area was nicely laid out with the standard breakfast options. We especially like the choice of a robust coffee. For an in city, short term stay we were very satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamically located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale exciting downtown district, easy access to Las Olas shopping and entertainment district, Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Int'l Airport and beaches. We feature 156 appointed guestrooms featuring FREE HIGH-SPEED internet access, FREE HOT BREAKFAST, FREE local calls, FREE parking w/gated & covered parking available, in-room safe, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, 2 telephones w/voice mail, TV w/extended cable, business center, outdoor pool/whirlpool, exercise room, convenience store, coin laundry, hospitality suite, and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Downtown - City Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn City Center
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn