Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
    Great 4.5/5
    • Breakfast included
    Banyan Marina Apartments(Fort Lauderdale)
      • Restaurant
      Villa Venezia(Fort Lauderdale)
      Excellent 5/5
      Aqua Mar Resort & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)
      • Pool
      • Restaurant
      1,372 results
      All reviewslas olasfront deskthe breakfast arearoom keyfree shuttleparking garagecomplimentary breakfastshuttle servicewalking distancecruise portgreat place to staywould stay here againpre cruiseyogurtwater taxilauderdaleft
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed May 3, 2009

live in Seattle ,WA and Fort Lauderdale was my primary destination for spring break fun and sun. I was amazed that this hotel was a Hampton since it looked like a full-service hotel from the outside.

The rooms were just perfect—complete with a microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, free wi-fi, and a flat screen tv for viewing pleasure. WOW! I did not have to pay extras for the extras. Usually, I prefer the Marriotts but if other Hamptons were like this – I will be staying at Hamptons more often.

This hotel also offered trolley service into the downtown area. If you take the trolley, just make sure to tell the driver where your destination is otherwise you will be riding the trolley on a complete route. It wasn’t bad though since I got a tour of the downtown area! We did not have a car but a taxi ride put us back by $10 – not bad since we did not have the hassle to pay for garage parking in the downtown area.

Kudos to the staff at the hotel because they were definitely first class. The desk staff was helpful and muti-lingual. Nice to see in Fort Lauderdale !

This hotel was definitely a great escape for my buddies and I! We will be visiting this location soon in the very near future!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with friends
      1  Thank wisforwilliam
      Reviewed April 30, 2009

We were only there for one night but everything was great!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
      Reviewed April 28, 2009

I am a regular customer. I travel for my job and am in Ft Lauderdale several times a year. I choose this Hampton for it's central location, it's friendly and helpful staff, and the many amenities they offer.It is a clean, safe and very well managed operation.

I would never hesitate to recommend the Hampton City Center to friends and family on vacation, or to customers and associates traveling on business.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
      Reviewed April 28, 2009

The Hamptons at Ft. Lauderdale for me is a very pleasant experience whether it is the management or the domestic staff everyone is friendly & you feel like you are returning to see friends.
      The rooms are pleasant & spacious, the food court is very functional & suits my busy life style whilst i am staying in the hotel.
      Easy access to all of the facilities within the city, although it helps if you have your own transport.
      Ft. Lauderdale has everything you need, i have been visiting on business trips now for almost 7 years, its friendly, easy to get around, the restaurants, shops & amenities are great, you feel safe, even if my business is in Miami i would rather stay in Ft. Lauderdale.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
      Reviewed April 28, 2009

I have stayed at this hotel many times and the staff is wonderful. I travel often but rest and relax the best here. I always feel cared for and safe. It is clean, pleasant and has all of the amenities. Plus, the staff always goes the extra step for guests.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business