My husband and I stayed here in July of 2008. We attended a comedy show at the Seminole Hardrock Casino and spent the night nearby. The hotel is within 5 miles of the casino. Our room was on the 3rd floor so we were to park in the parking garage for hotel guests only and walk directly to our room. The garage is secure and we felt safe parking there.
Our room was spacious and very nice. The bed was extremely comfortable and we wish we were spending more than just one night there.
The hotel provides free internet and the free breakfast was delicious. They had a hot dish and the usual items, bagels, cerealk etc. We would stay there again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamically located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale exciting downtown district, easy access to Las Olas shopping and entertainment district, Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Int'l Airport and beaches. We feature 156 appointed guestrooms featuring FREE HIGH-SPEED internet access, FREE HOT BREAKFAST, FREE local calls, FREE parking w/gated & covered parking available, in-room safe, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, 2 telephones w/voice mail, TV w/extended cable, business center, outdoor pool/whirlpool, exercise room, convenience store, coin laundry, hospitality suite, and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Downtown - City Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn City Center
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn