“Another great Hampton Inn experience!!”

Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area
Ranked #30 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 11, 2013

New customer? Sign In|Help

Get more with your tax refund with online specials

Value of the Day

Track My Orders

My Account

My Lists

. .

All DepartmentsApparelAuto & TiresBabyBeautyBooksElectronicsGifts & RegistryGroceryHealthHomeHome ImprovementJewelryMovies & TVMusicParty & OccasionsPatio & GardenPetsPharmacyPhoto CenterSports & OutdoorsToysVideo GamesHelp

My Store:
Dayton .

(0)

. . .

Search results for "samsung precedent"

Departments

Rollback (1)

Retailer

Walmart.com (2)

Recently Viewed Items
You don't have any recently viewed items

We found 2 results for "
samsung precedent
" in Electronics. Click here to see results in All Departments.

All Items (2)

with

Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Proclaim Prepaid Cell Phone

Model#: STSAS720CPWP

(686)

•This phone will only work with the $45/30-Day Unlimited Service Plan or the $60/30-Day Unlimited International Service Plan
•3.5" touchscreen

Sort by

View:

Recommended for you

Presented by:

Straight Talk Samsung T528G GSM Prepaid...

$29.88

Samsung Refurbished GT-P3113-TS8A Galaxy...

$159.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 16GB Titanium...

$259.98

Sponsored LinksWhat's this?

Straight Talk ® Wireless

Holiday Sale - $49.99 LG Android w/ No Contract! Free Overnight Ship
www.straighttalk.com/

Samsung Galaxy Precedent

Buy Galaxy Precedent Accessories. Lowest Price Online Guaranteed!
www.cellularoutfitter.com/Precedent

Did you find the product or service you were looking for? Yes No

Privacy policy

us

Mobile
apps

Get to know us
Corporate Our Story News & Views Community Giving Global Responsibility Investors Suppliers Careers

Walmart.com
About Walmart.com Terms of Use Affiliate Program Sponsorship Submission International Customers About Our Ads Store Finder Printable Coupons Associate Discount Privacy & Security California Privacy Rights @WalmartLabs See All Departments

Help
Help Center Track Your Order Returns Policy Return an Item Product Recalls Contact Us Feedback

In the Spotlight

[+]Top-Rated Items

[+]Popular Products

Financial Services
Walmart MoneyCenter Walmart Credit Cards Apply Now Manage Account & Pay Bill

© 2013 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

AB 548,774,775;14722,19231,19235

ew28

/search/search-ng.do, /search/search-p.do

/include/dynamic/tiles/templates/search/polarisTemplate.jsp

"I stayed at this hotel recently with coworkers. We normally stay by the airport but decided to give this downtown location a try. The location is perfect, within walking/cab distance of all the restaurants and bars downtown. I'm not sure why so many other reviews talk about the horrible location. I'm pretty sure this is the only hotel downtown so close to everything. I did see homeless people in the area but I've never been to a city that didn't have homeless people. Come on people, they are harmless. We were given complimentary drink coupons for the hotels' new bar which was a nice touch. They even serve appetizers from the bar. I don't always feel like going out so this is a huge bonus. Staff were all extremely helpful and went out of their way to assist with any requests I had. I had a few time sensitive documents that needed to be scanned and e-mailed to me. The front desk quickly took care of this for me despite the busy lobby. I will definitely be back to this hotel soon and will make sure to send anyone in my company there!"

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Hampton_GMCityCenter, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Always glad to have new guests experience our hotel and all of the new amenities we added! With the renovations on the second floor and the addition of the new bar with awesome food options we are certain to please a wide spectrum of guests. We do have a very strong corporate base as our corporate clientele love the professionalism and attention to detail my staff expresses. I do appreciate your comments and sharing your experience!

Looking forward to seeing you and your peers at a future stay,

Safe Travels,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,327)

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We stayed here for a 1 night stay prior to our Cruise. This is a nice hotel located downtown with a short walk to Los Olas Blvd. We did the park and cruise package. Large parking deck located next to hotel, gated and secure. We received complimentary drink tickets and had a nice caramel beer out by the pool. Breakfast area was crowded but this was expected with all the ships leaving that saturday from the port. We used the shuttle service over to the port. Rooms were clean and there was a nice fresh scent in the hallways. We walked a few blocks over to ride the water taxi. Los Olas is just a few blocks away with lots of great restaurants and fabulous cars lining the streets!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Greetings from Fort Lauderdale!

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and that our service wowed you ! At the Hampton Inn Downtown we take pride in ensuring our guests are happy and return. I hope you enjoyed your cruise!

Looking forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We spent one night at this hotel and I have no complaints. The check-in process was very easy, the room was more than adequate for our needs, the parking was very easy and not too pricey. We were given complimentary drink tickets to use at the bar, but had other plans, so didn't get to take advantage of them. The breakfast the next morning was very nice, lots of options. It's a decent ride to the beach area, but if you need to be downtown, this is very centrally located.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jhn

Thank-You for sharing your experience with us, I always value transparent feedback allowing positive and areas of opportunity to share with my team! It sounds like we hit this one right out of the park! Glad to read that we met and exceeded your expectations! I will pass your feedback to my team and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to South Florida!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We were on the 9th floor but traffic noise woke us up. The bar does not give quality wine and bar tender was over worked so don't stop there. High price for just average Hampton and I always stay at Hamptons!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Greeting from Sunny South Florida,

I am saddened to see that you were not happy with our brand new bar! It's actually been quite a hit since we opened which is why the bar tender seems over worked! We are very busy - I have added a second person in fact to assist with the demand and all of our guests. As for the quality of wine, I assume you are referring to our FREE drink coupon where we offer a complimentary glass of our house wine or draft beer - ( this is also a success! ) I do apologize that the selection of our house wine is not one of your favorite, we do have a pretty decent wine selection to chose from at a minimal cost as well as an extensive sprits and beer selection.

I do Thank-You for sharing your experience with us and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to South Florida!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

This property doesn't exhilarate, nor does it disappoint. Couldn't say that the check in process was up to Hampton standard. The place was clean and for an older hotel - they have fixed up nicely, albeit some of the furniture in the lobby was showing signs of age. The pool area was nice. We ate our breakfast - poolside. The breakfast was basic and good. For an average hotel goer, you will be very satisfied. If you are accustomed to Hampton Hospitality - than you could feel a little let down. You will pay for parking which is probably the norm in Ft Lauderdale. I expect that with valet but...whatever. Since we were anticipating moving to Beach blvd we probably had our hearts elsewhere...would I recommend it - depends what you want. If you are gone to business all day, then yep!

Room Tip: This is downtown and so there is no scenery as such, so there is not much to want one room over the...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Greetings from South Florida,

I am glad you decided to spend your holidays with us! At the Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale. We try very hard to make each and every guest enjoy their stay with hopes of seeing them year after year! I will address your comments with my team and utilize them as a learning tool to improve in the future!

Safe Travels and I do hope to see you and your family on your next trip to Sunny South Florida!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Second time here. Nice hotel - like that they have a small bar and food now! Read lots of reviews about bad location but I've traveled here with my family twice and had no issues. I like that it's close to Las Olas Blvd.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank thebearchi44
Hampton_GMCityCenter, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Love to have repeat guests that share their experience! YES! we did finally add the bar and it is a definite hit! The bar is open until 11pm or so with a great food selection ( shrimp taco's, wings, pulled port sliders just to name a few )

I look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Fort Lauderdale!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is a great place to stay in Ft. Lauderdale :). Property is clean and updated, staff is friendly and inviting, and the complimentary breakfast was great. Lots of things can go wrong during a hotel stay (I know... I travel a lot), and everything was lovely the entire stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Captionmom

Hello from Sunny South Florida!

Thank-You for taking the time to share your experience with us ... I appreciate your comment on our friendly staff ... We do try very hard to ensure each and every guest is welcomed and feels at home. I have to say that I do have one of the best housekeeping departments out of any hotel that I have worked with in 20 years ... They strive to keep the hotel very clean and ensure a great nights rest!

I look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Sunny South Florida!