Let's cut to the chase - this hotel is not a 5 star property nor on the water, but for business or spending a night/weekend going out in Fort Lauderdale this is a great option. Stayed here weekend before Halloween and take advantage of Las Olas celebrations...
Pros: The rates are normally super cheap. Easy redemption options for Hhonors members. Free breakfast. Within walking distance of Las Olas (MOST IMPORTANT BENEFIT in my opinion!)
Cons: On edge of area in transition.
Verdict: This property is a very functional hotel and easy to get in/out of. I recommend for people looking for a deal but still pretty nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamically located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale exciting downtown district, easy access to Las Olas shopping and entertainment district, Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Int'l Airport and beaches. We feature 156 appointed guestrooms featuring FREE HIGH-SPEED internet access, FREE HOT BREAKFAST, FREE local calls, FREE parking w/gated & covered parking available, in-room safe, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, 2 telephones w/voice mail, TV w/extended cable, business center, outdoor pool/whirlpool, exercise room, convenience store, coin laundry, hospitality suite, and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area, FL. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Downtown - City Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn City Center
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn