We stayed there a few more days than intended in August this year due to Hurricane Issac. Staff were very helpful, rooms clean & beds very comfy. They don't have a Restaurant but do supply a free breakfast which is quite sufficient & you are able to help yourself to coffee/tea 24 hrs a day. As we didn't have transport, the Trolley stop was right out the front, which would take you down to the restaurants or shops. A 5 minute walk also took you to the bus station, so very happy with the location of this Hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dynamically located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale exciting downtown district, easy access to Las Olas shopping and entertainment district, Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Int'l Airport and beaches. We feature 156 appointed guestrooms featuring FREE HIGH-SPEED internet access, FREE HOT BREAKFAST, FREE local calls, FREE parking w/gated & covered parking available, in-room safe, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board, 2 telephones w/voice mail, TV w/extended cable, business center, outdoor pool/whirlpool, exercise room, convenience store, coin laundry, hospitality suite, and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale /Downtown Las Olas Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Downtown - City Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn City Center
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn