“The Royal Treatment!”
Review of Hotel Lush Royale

Hotel Lush Royale
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Spend a long weekend at this troical paradise escape. Andrew and the staff were their to cater to our evey need. Accomodations and service were 4 star. The continental breakfast was ample and satisfying. We only live in palm beach county but staying here was a wonderfil local discovery. Will return soon. Thanks for everthing
Pat & Robert

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cwtrade
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Pat and Robert,
Thank you for allowing Hotel Lush Royale to host our local Floridians to the Royale Treatment! Our tropical oasis will be happy to host for your next stay vacation getaway. Thank you for your great review. Enjoy the rest of the summer and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This was our first time to Fort Lauderdale and it took me awhile to find a place for us to stay. After having spent a lot of time reading reviews of the larger chains along the A1A, I have to say that I was a bit worried about whether we would even be able to find a good place to stay - there are a lot of horror stories for these chain hotels; but enough about them, I just wanted to share that bit of information so anyone reading this can get an idea of how great our experience at the Hotel Lush Royale was in comparison.

Many of the reviews on the Hotel Lush Royale (HLR) include names of the staff. I can tell you that you will also become familiar with all of the staff because the service here is so personal. From the moment we booked our stay, we were greeted with confirmation e-mails that were personalized and signed by Jeff, Andrew, and Raibelis. Our interaction with the HLR staff did not stop at confirmation of the stay, I inquired about the parking situation at the hotel (it's free unlike the chains), along the A1A and the need for a rental car to explore. I received very helpful, detailed replies that included the recommendation of a rental car company and places to go and see. Finally, we received on last e-mail shortly before our trip asking about the time we were expected to be arriving at the hotel as the staff wanted to ensure that they would be prepared for us; the hospitality of the Hotel Lush Royale was amazing even before we got there!

Upon our arrival, we were greeted by David who escorted us to the HLR office where we met Rai and Andrew. Everyone was so friendly and made us feel so welcomed. After a quick confirmation of our reservation details, Rai showed us to our room and gave us a tour of the hotel. The grounds are clean and well-kept - there are lots of garden areas, definitely the lush in Lush Royale.

The pool and lounge furniture are clean and inviting. We have never spent so much time lounging in a pool before. My husband and I loved coming back to the HLR after a day of exploring and having a drink while floating around in the pool. Rai and Andrew were always checking on us to make sure that we had everything we needed. Have I talked about the hospitality?

I should mention how clean our room was even though it seemed like we only used it for sleeping since we spent so much time at/in the pool. After our tour of the grounds, Rai left us to get settled in our room. We were greeted with a hand-written note thanking us for staying at the HLR. Additionally, our room had a number of orchids placed around the room; I'm guessing they were plucked from one of the many beautiful orchids growing off the trees around the pool - I am extremely jealous of how many orchids the HLR has growing like weeds. The attention to details do not stop there; the hotel wraps all the extra toilet paper rolls in tissue paper with a hotel logo sticker on it; I've stayed in expensive chain hotels that do not even do that. The room was very spacious and came with a refrigerator and microwave which was very handy. Our room was made every day and it was not just a simple changing of our linens, the staff organized our mess of magazines and other things we had left thrown on the table!

I can honestly say that all of the other great reviews that you will read on the HLR are completely in line with what you can expect of your stay. Rai was there most of the time during our stay and we got to know him pretty well during our short time; he's just so sweet and helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and have no doubt where we will be staying on future visits to Fort Lauderdale. A big thank you to Rai, Andrew, David and the rest of the staff at the Hotel Lush Royale. The hospitality and personalized service are second to none.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jason H,
We are happy to hear your first visit to Fort Lauderdale was a pleasant one. Thank you so much for your amazing review and kind words. It was nice you got out and about to enjoy what we have to offer in Fort Lauderdale. Our goal is to create the oasis needed to rest, relax and reconnect. We understand your trip begins from the booking process and continues to your departure, we’re so happy that we made it effortless for you. We’re glad you and your husband noticed all the little details and treasures we have and that it gave you the hospitality and personalized service you experienced.
We look forward to seeing you both again here at your “home away from home”. Enjoy the rest of your summer and thank you again.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We went to Florida for a business trip and then went to Fort Lauderdale for some relaxation . Wanted to go to a New place to stay have tried other hotels there and found the Hotel Lush Royale looked like a great place to try. So we made reservations about 3 months in advance and when we arrived at the Hotel was Greeted with a big Smile and Welcoming from Andrew . He was very super guy and very friendly . We had booked a regular double king room but when we arrived Andrew had upgraded us to a wonderful Suite. I was very well decorated and maintained . Loved the grounds also with the pool and hot tub and the lighting at night was very tranquil. I was not a over powering lighting which was just the best for us.
We had a very nice and relaxing weekend with Andrew and the staff there. Also want to throw out a Thank you to David . He was very nice about asking if he could clean our room as we were at the pool side . And that he took his time and folded our clothing that we had left on the floor . That was just an awesome sight to see..... Again a Big THANK YOU to ANDREW , DAVID and the rest of the staff at HOTEL LUSH ROYALE

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Jonathan H,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy you picked Hotel Lush Royale for your stay in Fort Lauderdale. Our team works so hard to make a pleasant environment all around. I’m delighted you both enjoyed and found the relaxation you were looking for. I also must admit, the pool area at night is truly beautiful. From housekeeping to the office staff, we appreciate the time and the recognition you have given us.
Thank you again and enjoy the rest of your summer.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

My partner and I recently stayed at the Lush Royale, the 5th time in the past year. As always the stay was wonderful. We return time and time again for of a number of reasons: the tropical gardens, the cleanliness, location, and most of all the management team. Jeff and Andrew make you feel like the Lush Royale is truly a home away from home. This is one hotel that is truly warrants return visits. Thank you for welcoming us home.
Andrew

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you Andrew for you very wonderful review. We are so pleased you both feel at home with us, and always enjoy having you here.

We do have to agree with you about the "HLR Team". We all work together to ensure our guests have a wonderful, relaxed visit, and need for nothing.

We believe cleanliness, and excellent customer service is the perfect recipe for great success. And the fact that you return to us again & again speaks volumes.

Please know we appreciate your loyalty to us, as well as your business. Hope to see you soon! Until then, have a wonderful summer! :)

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We have stayed at the Palm Plaza many times before and had reservations there after being there in March. Only days before we were to arrive it was closed for renovation. Edward the manager called us and was very accommodating explaining our options. There were two parties of us arriving from different areas and within hours he had notified and accommodated us. Our kudos to Edward . You are the greatest. We arrived at the Lush Royale and were immediately made to feel like family by Andrew the co manager and Jeff. We were served drinks by the pool in the afternoon every day of our stay by Ray the afternoon desk man. He was an absolute joy and made everyone feel wonderful. Robert in housekeeping was not only thorough but very personable and lovely to us. This is a clean beautiful property with a very capable and lovely staff. Thanks to everyone for making this a great vacation in a well maintained beautiful property.

Bill and Bob

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank HiTerry
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Thank you so much Bill & Bob for your very complimentary review. We were more than happy to welcome you as our guests do to the fact of the work being done at our sister property The Grand Palm Plaza.

You are so right about Edward. He took great care, and concern to see that his guests that needed to be moved, were in good hands. The personnel of all of our resorts know that customer service is #1. And Edward shines!

We truly enjoyed meeting you for "our" first time, and we're very pleased you felt at home with us. That was so kind of you to mention all the staff by name. That means so much to all of us!
You both were great fun to have here with us. We had quite a few laughs didn't we! :)

Please know you will be missed, and you are always welcome here at H.L.R. Be sure to let us know the next time you are at The Grand Palm Plaza, so we may stop in and say hello.
Stay as happy as you always are! :)

Reviewed June 19, 2013

My partner and I have stayed at number of male resorts in the United States over the years and Hotel Lush Royale is definitely one of the best. The staff were friendly and eager to please. Many little details that you don't see anymore like cocktail hour, flower petals in your room and hand written notes are here. The other guests were friendly, but not intrusive. Definitely will return here when we are back in Ft. Lauderdale.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you gentlemen for your high marks, and kind words. It was our pleasure to meet you both, and have you as our guests.

We understand that when you are trying a resort for the first time, you're never really sure what to expect. We are happy you enjoyed your first stay with us, and that you were not disappointed.

We look forward to your next visit with us, hopefully sooner than later. FYI, from now until October 15, we will be having "Stay 3 & the 4th is on us"

We thank you again! :)

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have never written a review for TripAdvisor, and I never thought I would be moved to do so. But my partner’s and my recent stay at the Hotel Lush Royale gave us an experience that begs to be told.

First of all, we are in our mid- to late fifties, and not party animals anymore by any stretch of the imagination. Our biggest priority in finding a vacation venue in Ft. Lauderdale was that it be peaceful and a place to unwind, since our lives were so busy and chaotic at home. I found the Hotel Lush Royale while using TripAdvisor, read the wonderful reviews, and, taking a look at the hotel’s website, decided to give it a try.

I have to say it was one of the best decisions my partner and I have ever made.

Manager Jeff greeted us when we arrived for our stay, and immediately floored us by offering us an upgrade to a suite at no extra charge. I have no idea if this is a common practice with Jeff (this being a slower time of year for most of the gay B & Bs in the area) but believe me, we felt like we had just won the lottery. The suite featured a large living room/dining room area with a flat screen TV, kitchenette, a nice sized bedroom with another flat screen, a walk-in closet, and a bathroom. All very clean, neat and welcoming. Small orchid blossoms were placed in strategic areas of the suite, including one with our welcome note from Jeff and the staff and one in the toilet bowl (yes, I said toilet bowl!). Jeff then showed us the grounds of the hotel, and the orchid theme continued in a breathtaking display of dozens of beautiful orchids that were attached to the countless palm trees on the grounds. Other tropical flowers and plants abounded, creating a truly lush and beautiful environment. Soothing music played in the background as Jeff continued to show us the pool and hot tub, the kitchen and computer room.

Suffice it to say my partner and I started relaxing the minute we stepped into the Hotel Lush Royale’s calming influence. We had a week of bliss, and definitely did not want to leave. Contributing to our well-being was the unbelievably nice, completely genuine, polished, professional, incredibly helpful and generous staff (thank you so much Jeff, Andrew, Leo, Robert, David!). They seemed to know what I wanted before I had a chance to think about it! And one cannot forget the wonderfully fragrant cooling face towels and the ice cold cocktails provided to us in the heat of the afternoon. Sigh…..

Also important to me (and I’m sure to others as well) was the effortlessness in finding the hotel. Just two blocks off of A1A on Terramar, driving to and locating the establishment was a piece of cake. Parking spaces were ample in the front and side of the hotel, and we never had to search for a place to put the car. We also were very pleasantly surprised at the great meals and drinks we had at the Royal Palms, a sister facility to the Hotel Lush Royale and easy walking distance away.

Through this review I may sound like I’m an “all sweetness and light” kind of person, giggling and cavorting my way through life on the Good Ship Lollipop. Believe me, I am not. I just wanted everyone to know how much staying at the Hotel Lush Royale genuinely meant to me and my partner.

Run, don’t walk, to book the Hotel Lush Royale.

2  Thank DougandJohn
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Wow! Thank you "DougandJohn"!

We are so pleased you found us, and decided to give us a try! It is rewarding to hear we are doing a great job, and that you enjoyed our tropical oasis as much as you did. Thank you for noticing and mentioning the little extra touches that set us apart. We honestly do try to think of everything, and more.

It is our goal to see that each and every guest have a memorable experience while staying with us, and we are thrilled that our family of return guests continues to grow.

Please know, we are here when you need that perfect getaway, and we will continue to offer top notch customer service! It was our pleasure to meet you both, and we will welcome you back with open arms! Stay well, and have a wonderful summer! :)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Lauderdale
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
#14 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
Victoria Park
Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort
Pineapple Point Guest House and ...
#1 of 35 in Fort Lauderdale
The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa
#1 of 3 in Wilton Manors
Central Beach
Cheston House Gay Resort
Cheston House Gay Resort
#17 of 35 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Hotel Lush Royale? Share your experiences!