Hotel Lush Royale
Doubletree.com
$94
$140
$129
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$239
$169
$179
Westin.com
  • Pool
All reviewshot tubnorth beach villageother guestswilton manorscontinental breakfastgay beachguest houseking suitegay menwalk in closetpool towelsother resortsyogurthousekeeping stafftwo blockscoffee makerlauderdale beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I can not say enough good things about the friendliness and courtesy of the staff. They addressed me by name from my arrival to my departure. I love the older hotels on ft lauderdale beach and this one is beautifully cared for.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Will L
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

We thank you Will for your high marks!! We sincerely enjoyed having you stay with us, and very pleased you had a nice relaxing time here at our tropical oasis.

As you mentioned in our conversation while you were here, this is exactly what you needed for your getaway. And you were pleased you chose HLR. Well, we are pleased too!

Thank you again Will. Have a wonderful summer, and keep in mind beginning June 15 - October 15, we will be offering "Stay 3 nights, and the 4th is on us"

Hope to see you again soon!! :)

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I write this review for those who stayed here two years ago when HLR was The Royal Palm. They were going through transition of ownership. My partner and I had the worst experience during our stay which my review reflected. Everyone who stayed there was miserable and some checked out early. The management apologized and assured us if we give them another chance once their transition was complete, we'll see the place under a new name and it'll return to its formal glory. Now , two years later we stayed once more in hopes the new management did not deceive us. Well, they did not. The place absolutely returned to its formal glory. The grounds are as lush and cared for as in the old days. You will not be disappointed as you lounge by the pool soaking up the sun and enjoying this bit of paradise. The rooms are clean and comfortable allowing for rest and relaxation. As with the other reviews, Andrew and staff could not have made us feel more welcomed and special. They helped us with recommendations, ordering in and always had our best interests at heart. They are true assets here. So if you like to stay at a quiet, tropical, oasis were you're made to feel special and welcomed, come here, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MartinDavidThomas
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

We thank you for giving HLR another chance! We're thrilled you believed in us enough to come back to our resort, after your last unpleasant stay.

We now have the best team on staff, to ensure all of our guests have a wonderful, memorable stay.

We hope you will come again and again, now that you have renewed faith in us. We thank you again, and have a wonderful summer! :)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My partner and I have been to several guesthouses/hotels in Fort Lauderdale over the past months and selected HLR for our most recent trip. Without a doubt, HLR is the place to stay for an outstanding guest experience! From the moment we arrived, we were warmly greeted by Leo, received a tour of the property and a Pina Colada. Our room was immaculate, nicely appointed and the bed was very comfortable. The lush grounds and blooming orchids created the perfect tropical setting surrounding the heated pool and hot tub. In the morning, a large variety of breakfast items was available to start your day. Kuddos to Jeff and the entire staff for their kindness, attentiveness to detail and genuine thoughtfulness. We had a wonderful stay at the Hotel Lush Royale and would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

We thank you Joseph for your wonderful review!

It was such a pleasure to meet both of you, and we wish you could have stayed longer. It was also nice for me to meet a kindred spirit, that enjoys gardening as much as myself.
The tropical feel we have created here, most definitely helps one feel they are in paradise.

I made sure Leo, as well as the entire "HLR Team" read your review. All of us take great pride in our resort, and it is so nice for us, when our hard work is acknowledged.

Please think of us again the next time you come over from Cape Coral. Paradise awaits you!
Until then, we wish you a wonderful summer! :)

Reviewed May 4, 2013

This past February my partner and I had our second stay at the Lush Royale (35 days) located just a couple of blocks from the Ft. Lauderdale Beach. The manager, Jeff, welcomed us like family and made certain our every need was given attention. Andrew and staff certainly knew how to make us totally special. Attention to detail could not have been better and the concierge service was really great. Leo's bright smile made us smile as well as he checked to see if there was anything we needed and he served cocktails by the pool each afternoon. Robert's attentive housekeeping showed that he really cared about the comfort of the guests. David was always on the go making sure we were taken well care of. What also makes us come back are the lush gardens and huge number of blooming orchids. We felt like we were relaxing in a tropical paradise. We loved our suite with the comfortable contemporary-style furniture and home-like décor. The mirrored wall made the suite seem even larger and brighter. There was plenty of free parking and we were within a short walk to some of North Beach Village Group's other facilities. We enjoyed dining at the Bistro and using the facilities at the Royal Palms. We look forward to our next stay at the Hotel Lush Royale.

Room Tip: There are many spacious rooms and suites. You get more ocean breezes on the second floor and often do not need to use the A/C. Some second floor rooms are sunny and brighter.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

We thank you Jean for the 5 star review. It was our pleasure to see that you and Ralph had a wonderful time here at our resort, and had everything you needed during your extended stay.

It took some getting used to, for all of us, after you departed. As you both loved relaxing out by the pool. We missed seeing you out there!

We very much appreciate all your kind comments about our resort, and most of all, the entire staff BY NAME!!

We thank you for your continued patronage, and look forward to your return next February!
Be well and happy ! :)

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This was my first time staying at HLR, April 20th-April 28th. I had read the Glowing reviews on-line and thought I’d give it a try. I must say it was one of the best Decisions I ever made! From the Minute I walked through the Gate I was treated like Family. Leo greeted me with a Warm, friendly Smile and carried my bags to my room on the 2nd Level. He graciously showed
Me around the property and had a Pina Colada waiting for me upon arrival, which went down so nice after a long day of traveling.The entire staff was Incredible; I’ve never been treated more kindly. Jeff offered to upgrade my room after the 2nd day, I declined Because the room I was in was perfect, but I was so impressed by his generosity and thoughtfulness. My room was beautiful, and Very charming. Everything was clean and the bed was quite comfortable. The fresh, soft bathrobes were a nice touch after a relaxing Evening swim or dip in the hot tub. The property itself was Gorgeous with lush, tropical landscaping. You truly felt like you were
In paradise. Everyday I was served Drinks out by the pool, often times 2nds and 3rds. Leo’s drinks are amazing!! Andrew was So accommodating, asking me daily if there was anything he could do for me, and going out of his way to make sure I was content. I So appreciated this. Also, I loved his sense of humor! Both of the housekeeping attendants did a wonderful Job as well! The staff Genuinely cares about their guest and it shows. I can’t thank them enough for all they did for me and made it one of my best Vacations ever!! I highly recommend Hotel Lush Royal! I’ll be back again soon!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Hi Bill, "Wow", thank you for your outstanding review!

We too, are thrilled you gave Hotel Lush Royale a try after reading our reviews. And so happy we did not let you down.

The entire staff understands what it takes to make our guests feel most comfortable and pampered, and do the best we can to see that you leave feeling the way you have so graciously described in your review.

We genuinely look forward to your return! And we guarantee you will always experience "Top Notch" customer service.

Until then, have a wonderful summer, and thank you again! :)