“I can't stop thinking about this place.”
Review of Hotel Lush Royale

Hotel Lush Royale
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I cannot wait to go back. Terrific service. Beautiful environment. Perfect pool and hot tub. Gym just around the block. The other guests were friendly and respectful of the serene vibe cultivated by the staff. Our room had everything we needed. The price is right. The breakfast is more than adequate, especially with respect to beverages. I just can't stop thinking about sitting poolside with my partner feeling blissfully at home. I did not open my laptop once. Genuine R&R. Thank you, Lush Royale. You deserve your high ratings. Cannot wait to go back (I mean to repeat myself).

Room Tip: Our room was a standard queen on the second floor. #25. Great little room at the low end of the pric...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank robert m
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

And we can't wait to have you back! Thank you for you review. We strive to create a relaxing serene surrounding for our guests that wish to escape the hustle-bustle of everyday life.

We appreciate you choosing our resort, and it is our goal to see that our guests needs are always met.

We hope to see you both again soon. We enjoyed meeting you, and encourage you to stay longer next time, to enjoy more of what the North Beach Village Group has to offer. :)

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I stayed at the Royale Lush for a week over Christmas. And I will return, if in the Lauderdale area. As cheesy as it may sound, you come as a guest and leave as a friend. Arrangement for my late arrival was perfect and room was well prepared. Self-service breakfast was more than I expected and enjoying it at the pool is marvelous. I liked that there are only a few units, which makes everything very personal and private. The guys of the Lush Royale do their best to make you feel comfy. Thanks Leo for trying to make me drunk:-) The pool and garden are well maintained is a relaxing athmosphere. GREAT!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Thank you "gdm1" for your excellent review! You are right. We too consider our guests friends by the time of their departure.

We are pleased you chose Hotel Lush Royale as your home for the holidays! And thank you for mentioning our tropical pool area. It really sets the mood for relaxation. We have been told by many guests that when you walk in our gate it's like entering a tropical oasis.

Leo laughed when he read your comment about the cocktails. He just wants to be sure everyone has had the opportunity to taste his creative, cool, slushy drinks that he makes look so pretty, and are deliciously refreshing while bathing in the hot sun. :)

I know you also took advantage of the great "After Christmas Sales" at our nearby Galleria Mall, as well as taking a drive out to the famous Sawgrass Outlet Stores. We're confident you found some great deals

We are happy to hear you will be coming to see us again when you travels bring you back to Fort Lauderdale. We sincerely look forward to it. :)

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed only for one night here in December due to a problem with our booking at another resort (also owned by the owner of the Lush Royale). We traveled as a couple. I love this place. It's a smallish, may be 10-12 room hotel, has a wonderfully cosy tropical garden setting, spacious rooms including coffee making facilities, even popcorn and the like. It features a smallish well-heated pools and a spotless hottub. Staff were unfailingly super friendly and professional. It has been a delight interacting with them. Breakfast and internet are included in your booking fee. The one problem we encountered was an airconditioning unit that was a tad bit outdated and very loud. Folks who have trouble sleeping under such conditions might find that issue a bit of a problem.

Would I stay here again? Any time.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Thank you sir, for taking the time to post a review of our resort. Although I did not have the pleasure of personally meeting you during your one night stay, I'm happy we were able to accommodate you due to your booking conflict.

Yes, we too, love our private, tropical oasis. We all take great pride in our resort, and excellent customer service. Andrew & Leo, as well as our housekeepers, I often refer to as my "Dream Team".

I would also like to thank you for bringing the A/C issue to our attention. We apologize for that, and have taken necessary measures to correct it with our outstanding Maintence Dept. These are very important issues to be aware of, and we appreciate your mentioning it.

We hope to see you again in the future. We thank you for your support and patronage, and wish you a happy and healthy New Year!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I had previously booked into a guest house for 4 days that didn’t meet the charm, quality, or tranquility I require during a vacation. My search of all Guest Houses in the area, brought me to the gates of the Lush Royal Palms where Jeff (the GM of the resort) had taken me under his care in an instant giving me with up most confidence in his facility.
Jeff, Andrew and Leo were amazing hosts providing services like beautiful cocktails upon arrival, spraying my body with evion water when it was hot, then placing cooled essential oil towels to cool my face.
As an owner of my own Spa and massage therapist, I was pleased and totally impressed with the pampered services. Endless plush towels, and extremely clean facilities were icing on the cake.
Upon checking out I had found my rental car battery was dead. When I went back into the resort, Andrew jumped to the rescue and booted my battery so I can make my flight… now that is SERVICE and with a HUGE smile!
All I can say is look no further… this was a beautiful experience, and I will come back for sure.

ASHe Levesque
Montreal, Canada

Room Tip: Room 16 close to the pool, and beautiful corner windows on both ends.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ASHe L
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Thank you Ashe for taking time to write such a nice review! We as well, were so pleased that you showed up at our gate! :) It was not only a joy to meet you, but have you choose us from all the neighboring resorts, was very pleasing for us.

We're thrilled you enjoyed your experience here at our resort. We all take great pride in not only the property, but our guests needs, as well as ensuring they have a memorable relaxing stay.

It was unfortunate you had a dead battery in your rental car. It is not the first time that has happened, so we make sure to have a set of jumper cables on hand when it does.

Thank you again Ashe for staying with us, and we will welcome you back with open arms anytime. Happy New Year! :)

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Another fantastic stay, although a short one. Thanks guys for another enjoyable stay, beautiful grounds, cleanest rooms in town and A+ customer service, we will be back, hopefully sooner than later. Thanks again Jeff, Andrew, Leo and all the staff for making us feel at home.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Dear Paul,

Thank you so much for your review. We always enjoy having you stay with us. There is no greater compliment, than to have guests such as yourselves, return to us time and time again.

Yes indeed, that was one of your shorter stays, however we hope you both had a wonderful time on the cruise, and the wedding you were involved in.

Thank you again guys!, We look forward to your return for a hopefully a longer stay, to enjoy your home away from home in paradise!

Happy New Year! :)

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Having stayed at HLR before, we will always be loyal guests. This property is always clean, well maintained, and has a team with an incredibley positive 'above and beyond' attitude.
To Jeff, Leo, Andrew, and all the guys, thank you so much for providing a home away from home again!

Room Tip: Having stayed in various rooms, the 'Pool Suite' has become my favorite.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank FormerFlyre
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review!
We take great pride in providing a clean, well maintained property, as well as outstanding customer service. We are thrilled that you have returned once again to Hotel Lush Royale, and have already booked for the near future. Guests such as you, make it a pleasure to come to work.
We are looking forward to your return, and wish you a wonderful holiday season! :)

Reviewed November 12, 2012

My second stay, the first was in 2008 under different ownership and name. I think the place is much better under the new management. The team is great, Jeff, the General Manager could not have been more helpful. Everyone is very sweet and welcoming and help is at hand when you need it without being overpowering and 'too much' which can be the case in small gay hotels of this kind.
The decor is not really to my taste but that is very subjective of course. The place is well maintained, very clean and the rooms are spacious. Lots of nice, individual little touches as well, like hand written welcome cards, welcome drinks, happy hour etc.
So big thumbs up to the the Lush Royale team! I am very happy to recommend.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank CBBrighton
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you CB, for your wonderful review. We're pleased you noticed our resort is better than your last visit. We continue to work diligently to raise the bar to ensure our guests have a memorable stay! We, as a team take great pride in Hotel Lush Royale, and we are thrilled a guest that travels the world has given us such high marks!

We hope your next visit to the Fort Lauderdale area, brings you back to us! We would love to have you stay with us! Stay Well, and Happy! :)