“Impressive in every way”
Review of Hotel Lush Royale

Hotel Lush Royale
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I'm almost hesitant to review the Lush Royale because selfishly, I don't want it to be so popular I can't get a room on my next FLL visit. The staff was exceptional. I had questions before arriving, and they were all answered promptly and honestly. While at the resort, every staff member was warm, friendly, and went out of their way to be accommodating. The room was nice, clean, comfortable, and well appointed; there was even a cocktail shaker. The grounds are lush and well maintained. I was traveling solo, and the other guests we friendly and very inclusive. All of this came together to provide a vey relaxing and enjoyable weekend. For me, the HLR, ranked equal to or above more expensive resorts that I have visited in FLL and Palm Sprungs. Hope I can return soon.

• Stayed: September 2012
4  Thank Austin-WE
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We appreciate you sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. And not to worry, we will always do our best to make room for you! :)
Our staff members truly enjoy what they do, and are committed to be certain that all of our guests have an excellent stay. We too feel our little tropical gem is a wonderful place to relax, rest, and rejuvenate. Thank you again, and we definitely look forward to your return!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This was an amazing place! Stay here if you possibly can! Great staff, nice breakfast, awesome location refreshing pool and spa and VERY reasonably priced! I would stay here (and plan to) again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Get Room 26 if it is available.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Craig L
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you! We are thrilled you had such a wonderful stay! And being a first time guest, we are even happier to hear you will be returning. We strive to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have the best experience possible. One that will make an impression, as you have described.

We will agree with your "Room Tip". Room 26, with its balcony over looking the pool, it is a great place to relax, with a beautiful view.

Be assured, it was a pleasure meeting you, and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Upon our late arrival we were immediately impressed with the effort that had been taken to make us feel special - the personal touch was impresive and classy. The facility was very clean, warm, and well appointed - much more than we expected. The staff was professional and attentive delivering world class service through out our visit. Even though our stay was during the off season - you can not beat the expierence for the price. Great location - can walk to beach and restaurants close drive.

If your looking for a relaxing place for you and your partner to unwind, unite, and rekindle this is the place for you. It was totally awesome!

Gary & Tim

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gary R
HLRoyale, Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Tim & Gary,
We're thrilled you enjoyed yourselves for your romantic getaway, and thank you for your wonderful review.
We love to hear comments, such as yours. Our entire staff takes pride in what they do, and it is very rewarding when it is acknowledged.
You both were such a pleasure to have as guests, and we look forward to your next visit, Hopefully soon. :)

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Just returned from a one week stay at the Lush Royale. A great breakfast starts your day next to the pool and from there it gets better. Jeff ,Andrew,and Leo make sure you want for nothing as you relax next to the pool in a beautiful and quiet garden. Details are what makes this resort a place that you want to stay and return. Impeccable grounds relax and sooth you. The rooms are clean and always fresh thanks to Robert. The staff delivers if you need something, but allows you the privacy desired. A place that I will return to soon and surely recommend to others.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Wade R
HLRoyale, Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2012

Thank you Wade for sharing your experience at our resort! It is always nice to here that we are doing a good job.

We truly enjoy ensuring our guests have the most relaxing stay while visiting our beautiful city of Fort Lauderdale. You definately seemed to make the most of it by spending time at the beach, and our tropical pool side gardens. It is definately a nice way to start your day having breakfast poolside, with the sound of trickling fountains, and an ocean breeze. It's amazing how that breeze travels up the street to us.

Again, we thank you for staying with us, and noticing our attention to detail, along with the little things we do to make us stand out.

We do look forward to seeing you again, hopefully soon!! :)

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I just returned from a wonderful 3 night stay at the Lush Royale over the 4th of July. Andrew, Jeff and leo could not have been any more accomodating--they have a knack for knowing the needs of there guest, and follow through making sure all are taken care of in there own way. The grounds are very clean, great pool w/hot tub and a much needed feel of privacy, guess you could call it a small oasis. The room was very clean and inviting and the bed was very comfortable--great pillows. The breakfast had plenty of choices to choose from to get your day off to a good, healthy start. The coffee was available all day(thanks andrew for always keeping a fresh pot). Although this guest house is on the quiet side, you are always welcome to visit the royal palms property where you will be sure to find a more active crowd. The staff is extremely inviting and friendly at RP to outside guest. While at RP, be sure to order a salad for lunch from the bar area as they are off the charts good. Thanks again to the staff at Lush Royale for making my stay enjoyable.
Sean

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Sean B
Management response:Responded July 8, 2012

Thank you Sean for your outstanding review! It was a pleasure to have you stay with us once again.

We're happy to hear you had such a relaxing visit here. Yes, the summer months are on the quiet side, and we find that those coming down to sunny Fort Lauderdale to relax & regroup, and rejuvenate, really enjoy the peaceful surroundings. The win-win, as you mentioned, is the New Royal Palms Resort and Spa, our sister property of "The North Beach Collection", is just a short walk away when you are ready for a more active crowd. Their restaurant and bar, with tasty drinks and delicious meals are also a great plus. And you can't beat the Day Spa to further your relaxation needs.

We hope to see you in the near future Sean, and we are happy you were able to take advantage of our "Stay 2 nights, and get the 3rd Free" summer promotion. We are going to miss your smiling face every morning!

Stay Happy!! :)

Reviewed June 6, 2012

In May I stayed for two weeks at the Crystal Sands, also under management of Jeff and his guys. It was a dream vacation and all the stuff was friendly and caring. It really was like coming home. They also showed me rooms at the Lush Royale and the beautiful garden and pool area. For sure I will come back to the Lush Royale, as Jeff and his crew really care for the visitors. Let me tell you, I made other experiences in the past in other hotels where you are just a number. I give both hotel, the Crystal Sands and the Lush Royale 5 stars. Really there is not one thing I could complain about.

Try it on your own and you will find paradies ....
Thanks again for such a relaxing holiday !
Greetings from Germany,
Thomas

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
HLRoyale, Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2012

Thank you again Thomas for staying with us, and it was a pleasure having you here for your holiday. We're happy we had the opportunity to show you around Hotel Lush Royale, and thrilled you will be coming back to us again. It is our guests like you that make our jobs rewarding. And it is always our goal to see that every guest has a relaxing, restful experience. We wish you a wonderful summer, and we look forward to your return. Stay well, friend! :)

Reviewed May 4, 2012

At the end of march I decided to take myself on a vacation for a much needed rest, meditation and personal enjoyment... originally planning to stay with a friend in Ft. Lauderdale, I found upon my arrival that those accommodations weren't going to work out for me... so began my search for a hotel that was not only gay but clothing optional as well and offered all the necessities needed to achieve that comfort and relaxation I was needing... well my first call was to the Hotel Lush Royale and Ken who answered the phone was immediately warm and welcoming to me and not only was able to get me a room but so incredibly kind, it was truly refreshing... once i arrived I found the accommodations to be nothing less than wonderful! room was impeccably clean and comfortable, the hotel itself very well kept and lush with beautiful foliage and trees all about the property and the pool area, hot tub, computer room were all just lovely, fresh, clean and enjoyable! The top notch part in this stay here was the staff.... from Ken, Jeff & Ky - i felt thoroughly welcomed, cared for and sincerely that my best interest was at hand while i resided at the hotel.... even a personal note on my bed when changing rooms, since i decided to come back from Key West and end my vacation at the hotel, i found to be so charming and cozy!!! In my opinion this is one of the best all male gay resorts that I have stayed in while in Ft. Lauderdale! Kudos to the hotel and staff for making it such a remarkable stay for me! I will absolutely be returning to Lauderdale and there is no question in my mind where I will have my accommodations.... this is a stellar place with an incredibly warm, inviting and knowledgeable staff on hand!!! Thanks again for making it such a great vacation for this single gay male from Indiana!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank David D
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2012

Now that is a wonderful way to start our day! Thank you David. You know we enjoyed having you here, as much as you enjoyed staying with us, if not more. The highest compliment of all was you spending one night and Key West and wanting to come back to Hotel Lush Royale.

We do hope you will keep us in mind the next time you need a break from your very busy life.
Stay well, happy, and keep em laughing as you did for us! MIss you! :)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Lauderdale
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
#14 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
Victoria Park
Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort
Pineapple Point Guest House and ...
#1 of 35 in Fort Lauderdale
The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa
#1 of 3 in Wilton Manors
Central Beach
Cheston House Gay Resort
Cheston House Gay Resort
#17 of 35 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Hotel Lush Royale? Share your experiences!