“Relaxation”

Hotel Lush Royale
Ashburn, Virginia
“Relaxation”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I just returned from a wonderful 3 night stay at the Lush Royale over the 4th of July. Andrew, Jeff and leo could not have been any more accomodating--they have a knack for knowing the needs of there guest, and follow through making sure all are taken care of in there own way. The grounds are very clean, great pool w/hot tub and a much needed feel of privacy, guess you could call it a small oasis. The room was very clean and inviting and the bed was very comfortable--great pillows. The breakfast had plenty of choices to choose from to get your day off to a good, healthy start. The coffee was available all day(thanks andrew for always keeping a fresh pot). Although this guest house is on the quiet side, you are always welcome to visit the royal palms property where you will be sure to find a more active crowd. The staff is extremely inviting and friendly at RP to outside guest. While at RP, be sure to order a salad for lunch from the bar area as they are off the charts good. Thanks again to the staff at Lush Royale for making my stay enjoyable.
Sean

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Sean B
, Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, July 8, 2012
Thank you Sean for your outstanding review! It was a pleasure to have you stay with us once again.

We're happy to hear you had such a relaxing visit here. Yes, the summer months are on the quiet side, and we find that those coming down to sunny Fort Lauderdale to relax & regroup, and rejuvenate, really enjoy the peaceful surroundings. The win-win, as you mentioned, is the New Royal Palms Resort and Spa, our sister property of "The North Beach Collection", is just a short walk away when you are ready for a more active crowd. Their restaurant and bar, with tasty drinks and delicious meals are also a great plus. And you can't beat the Day Spa to further your relaxation needs.

We hope to see you in the near future Sean, and we are happy you were able to take advantage of our "Stay 2 nights, and get the 3rd Free" summer promotion. We are going to miss your smiling face every morning!

Stay Happy!! :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Hamburg, Germany
Reviewed June 6, 2012

In May I stayed for two weeks at the Crystal Sands, also under management of Jeff and his guys. It was a dream vacation and all the stuff was friendly and caring. It really was like coming home. They also showed me rooms at the Lush Royale and the beautiful garden and pool area. For sure I will come back to the Lush Royale, as Jeff and his crew really care for the visitors. Let me tell you, I made other experiences in the past in other hotels where you are just a number. I give both hotel, the Crystal Sands and the Lush Royale 5 stars. Really there is not one thing I could complain about.

Try it on your own and you will find paradies ....
Thanks again for such a relaxing holiday !
Greetings from Germany,
Thomas

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
HLRoyale, Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
Thank you again Thomas for staying with us, and it was a pleasure having you here for your holiday. We're happy we had the opportunity to show you around Hotel Lush Royale, and thrilled you will be coming back to us again. It is our guests like you that make our jobs rewarding. And it is always our goal to see that every guest has a relaxing, restful experience. We wish you a wonderful summer, and we look forward to your return. Stay well, friend! :)
Lebanon, Indiana, United States
Reviewed May 4, 2012

At the end of march I decided to take myself on a vacation for a much needed rest, meditation and personal enjoyment... originally planning to stay with a friend in Ft. Lauderdale, I found upon my arrival that those accommodations weren't going to work out for me... so began my search for a hotel that was not only gay but clothing optional as well and offered all the necessities needed to achieve that comfort and relaxation I was needing... well my first call was to the Hotel Lush Royale and Ken who answered the phone was immediately warm and welcoming to me and not only was able to get me a room but so incredibly kind, it was truly refreshing... once i arrived I found the accommodations to be nothing less than wonderful! room was impeccably clean and comfortable, the hotel itself very well kept and lush with beautiful foliage and trees all about the property and the pool area, hot tub, computer room were all just lovely, fresh, clean and enjoyable! The top notch part in this stay here was the staff.... from Ken, Jeff & Ky - i felt thoroughly welcomed, cared for and sincerely that my best interest was at hand while i resided at the hotel.... even a personal note on my bed when changing rooms, since i decided to come back from Key West and end my vacation at the hotel, i found to be so charming and cozy!!! In my opinion this is one of the best all male gay resorts that I have stayed in while in Ft. Lauderdale! Kudos to the hotel and staff for making it such a remarkable stay for me! I will absolutely be returning to Lauderdale and there is no question in my mind where I will have my accommodations.... this is a stellar place with an incredibly warm, inviting and knowledgeable staff on hand!!! Thanks again for making it such a great vacation for this single gay male from Indiana!!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank David D
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, May 6, 2012
Now that is a wonderful way to start our day! Thank you David. You know we enjoyed having you here, as much as you enjoyed staying with us, if not more. The highest compliment of all was you spending one night and Key West and wanting to come back to Hotel Lush Royale.

We do hope you will keep us in mind the next time you need a break from your very busy life.
Stay well, happy, and keep em laughing as you did for us! MIss you! :)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I have actually been a frequent guest of this wonderful hotel since October 1998! Each time I've stayed here, I've always been treated wonderfully and experience amazing customer service that goes way above the norm-- especially compared to some of the other local gay resorts nearby.

This intimate resort offers 5 star service and provides an amazing tropical paradise feel around its pool area with its beautiful orchids, flowers and palm trees. Most of the time that I visit, I forget that the beach is only 2 blocks away and choose to hang out by the beautiful pool instead.

Over the years, I've traveled here with my ex-boyfriend, my friends, and alone. I can honestly say it's a great romantic escape for couples. It's provides a fun atmosphere for friends traveling together. And, if you're traveling alone, it offers a friendly environment that is not intimidating for any age that makes it easy to establish friendships with the other guests staying there.

The housekeeping staff keeps the rooms amazingly clean and tip-top condition. Over the 14 years I've been staying there, my room has always been crisp and clean when I arrived as well as each day the housekeeper serviced it.

Jeff, Ken and Ky are amazing property managers and truly go the extra mile to ensure that their guests are comfortable and enjoying themselves to their fullest. Because of their tenacity and extraordinary customer service, I think of this place as my "home away from home" and continue to be a frequent guest.

I highly encourage anyone looking for a friendly, clean and comfortable all male gay resort in Ft. Lauderdale to definitely try out the Lush Royale. I'm confident that once you do, then you, too, will be spoiled and well on your way to becoming a long-time frequent guest like me!

Enjoy your stay and I look forward to meeting you soon during my next visit! Cheers! :)

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Randall B
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
Oh Randy! What a wonderful review! You have never faltered complimenting our staff during your many, many stays with us. And this review is very special to us all.

As you know, we have always diligently made every effort to keep our long time guests, such as your self, continue to experience what we feel makes for a wonderful stay. And ensure our new guests experience the same.

It is also pleasing to know you enjoy the tropical gardens poolside. We have worked very hard to take care of all of the plantings, orchids and palm trees over the years, that once you enter our property, you difinitely feel as though you are indeed in a tropical oasis.

Your loyalty, wonderful personality, and sense of humor make it quite a treat for us.as well.
The best compliment of all is that we will see you again, in two weeks, and look forward to it.
See you soon! :)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I have stayed here over a dozen times over the past several years. Each stay has allowed me to get better acquainted with the staff and enjoy everything Hotel Lush Royale has to offer. The staff offer 5 star service and are very friendly. Each time I stay here I am greeted by familiar faces and an impeccable degree of professionalism.

I strongly recommend Hotel Lush Royale to both couples and singles, you will come "Home" again and again to this place as I have.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Michael M
HLRoyale, General Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
Thank you Michael for posting your positive comments and recommendation. What a flattering compliment that when you come to Fort Lauderdale, you think of our resort as home. We truly think of our repeat guests, such as you, as our family. We thank you for your many years of loyalty. Please be assured we love having you stay with us, and look forward to your future visits!
Have a wonderful summer, and remember, we will be having great specials during the summer months! :)
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We've been going here for years and have to say this past time staff was even more friendly than usually. GREAT PLACE! Our friends said it best, it makes you feel like you're in Florida at someone's house. No stuffy hi end place trying to be NYC or Miami.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sean S
HLRoyale, Manager at Hotel Lush Royale, responded to this review, April 7, 2012
Hi Guys, and Thank You!!
We really appreciate your comments, and we're very pleased you felt so comfortable at our resort. Our entire staff enjoys working here, and to us, we just feel like we are entertaining guests as if they were in our own home. I'm so happy that reflects on our guests. Thank you again for staying with us, and we look forward to your return! Happy Easter! :)
Buford, Georgia
Reviewed March 30, 2012

My partner and I stayed from December 26, 2011 to January 6, 2012. Not only did we get a great rate, but the staff couldn't have been more attentive or charming! They even did some laundry for us. The grounds really are "lush," the pool and hot tub area inviting, and the rooms are comfortable with small refrigerator/ microwave/ glasses in the room. (You never know when you might want to invite a guest in for a cocktail!) In my experience it is mostly couples and the clientele is a bit more sophisticated. You have use of the amenities at the other location as well (Royal Palms) which has two pools and a bar/restaurant. There are a number of areas (including the beach) which are within walking distance but to get to Wilton Manors you need a car or cab (about $30 rt). Highly recommended for a relaxing stay among family.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms, but ask Bill for one facing the pool.