“Best Thai in Ft. Lauderdale”
Review of Thai Spice

Thai Spice
Ranked #63 of 1,335 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Best Thai in Ft. Lauderdale”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I'm not sure how we found this restaurant, but we try to eat here every time we are in town. The restaurant is located in a small shopping plaza. Parking can be a little tight, but they do have valet parking and additional parking is located behind the building. Reservations are recommended, but we've been lucky to get a table without one. They have expanded the restaurant over the years, and have some outdoor seating.

The service and the food are superb, but the prices are a little high, however those prices are offset by the quality of the food and service. I usually have a shrimp and mixed vegetable dish served with rice and it has always been very good. They ensure that when you are finished with a dish they clear it from the table quickly.

They do turn the lights down a bit in the restaurant, and on our most recent visit that caused problems for an elderly couple trying to read the menu. Their server did have a small flashlight for them to use. We never have leftovers and will certainly be back next time we are in town.

• Visited February 2014

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
“List of things you must do”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

If you have a list of things you must do, please add Thai Spice. This restaurant is really good. I am trying to eat my way through the menu but it is very difficult - everything is good.

Visited May 2014
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

This is one of the best Thai restaurants in the Fort Lauderdale and surrounding area. The atmosphere is great and the food is a good fusion mix and very well prepared.

Visited May 2014
Arlington, Virginia
“AMAZINGLY good Thai food!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We had seafood noodle soup, curry (red) chicken, and mixed seafood--all of which were incredibly tasty. Service was efficient and unobtrusive, and we got to eat on the patio, which was an added bonus. Never guessed we would have such wonderful food in a Fort Lauderdale strip mall, but you just never know!!!

• Visited May 2014
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Hands down, Best Thai Food in South Florida”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

This is a long standing favorite restaurant of mine. My first visit here was in the mid 90's, and I cannot come to Ft. Lauderdale without eating here at least once. This is a great place for dinner or lunch. But this trip my friend and I went to happy hour (5 to 7) for the first time. What a deal! 2 for 1 drinks and select appetizers, so I had my usual favorite, coco shrimp, Thai spring rolls and my friend tried the fresh roll. It was all excellent as usual, but at half price. If you've never been here, you must try it!

• Visited May 2014