“The BEST!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We have had dinner at Thai Spice many times. We have NEVER had a bad meal or a bad experience. You MUST try it!!

3  Thank Kathy E

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My wife and I ate at Thai Spice and had a fabulous dinner, but even with making reservations we had to wait and once seated our server EMM came over told us who she was in poor English, didn't ask if we ever ate here before, which we hadn't, took our drink order and walked away.
Came back with our drinks w/o the water, after we reminded her she brought the water w/o the lemon we asked for.
Anyway my wife had the Duck special which was excellent and I had the Pad Thai which was great too.
We will go back when we're in the area and recommend you make reservations if you want to go to dinner at Thai Spice which has wonderful food.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Thai Spice is the benchmark for other Thai Restaurants in the Fort Lauderdale area. For as many years as I can remember, Thai Spice has been providing 5 star food and service. I have never as much as had to ask for something to be changed, never mind sent back. The staff is meticulously attentive, the food is unsurpassed and the wine list is more than adequate. I would also like to add they provide some of the best steaks in town as well.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I had heard about Thai Spice from co-workers and decided to eat here. What a 5 star experience! Service was top knotch, and the food is over the top. Wait staff is attentive without being annoying. We definately will be back!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My friends & I (one is an executive chef) have eaten here for over 6 years...Staff is always wonderful....food has always been perfect....atmosphere is wonderful....they send us all letters for our birthday inviting us for a free entree on your birthday...great touch