“Excellent service ! Good food and value!”

Chuck's Steak House
Ranked #203 of 1,330 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This restaurant has been in Fort Lauderdale (both locations) for over 30 years (maybe even 40). I've visited many, many times and decided to write a review. I'm very surprised that there are no other reviews. I did see a thread posted last year, but is now closed about this restaurant. It is a steak house, but also has very good fish, ribs and a terrific little salad bar. Many who visit are locals and come in several times a month. Many snow birds who visit when they flock down for the winter. Good early bird, and really great burgers. A very friendly staff, many of whom have been with the restaurant for 10 plus years each! Reasonable prices. Dated decor but the bar area has great big screen TVs so it works for my husband and me when we're in the area and crave a burger, steak or the ribs. Never had a bad meal. Never had bad service. Enjoy.
“Excellent service ! Good food and value!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Such a. Nice pace great salad bar and steaks wait staff is terrific! Nice Resturant !!! Always a fun place! Music on weekends

Visited June 2013

CT
“Great steaks!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Chucks is my standby restaurant when it comes time for a good, consistent steak. The Chucks on Commercial Blvd is very good, but the salad bar is a bit disappointing. I think Chuck's was the leader in salad bars years ago but this salad bar has few selections . . . no carrots?? How strange. Service was just ok. We had to direct the waitress to clear the table of extra glasses, has to flag her down several times. But the steak was yummmmmy!

• Visited June 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“We had a nice dinner”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

My wife and I had an OK dinner the other night, the waitress was very nice her name was Cara. My Prime Rib was excellent, but my wife's Rib Eye wasn't great.Cara had the kitchen make another one and that was so so at best. She asked if she could take it off the bill and we felt like they tried so we said no thanks.
When the check came she had taken it our bill for us..
We both feel being treated like that is the right way a restaurant should treat a customer and will definitely go back and try Chuck's again.
Oh!! The salad bar is awesome, everything you could want on a salad bar and it was all very good.

• Visited May 2013
“Bad night waitress”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Waitress had an attitude problem. My companion asked questions about menu and was treated with disdain. My friend tried to make light and touched her hand and she jumped like she was made of poison. After drink order she never came back. We left.

• Visited May 2013
San Leandro, CA
“Delicous Steaks and Service”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I ate at this restaurant twice while we were in Ft. Lauderdale March 28th to April 2nd 2013. Several people we talked to suggested this restaurant so we thought we'd try it out. We were greeted right away at the door by the hostess and seated immediately. We were given menus and ordered drinks which came quickly. I ordered a Rib Eye and my husband ordered salmon. We both ordered salad which we made ourselves at the salad bar. The salad bar wasn't my favorite but was satisfactory. I prefer having a salad made for me because you never know who has dipped their fingers in the salad 'bits' (a bit of this and a bit of that). When our steak and baked potato came .. Ohhhh my goodness!! The first bite of my steak was delicious beyond expectations. You know when you have been wanting a certain thing to eat and you get it and it is The Best taste Ever ... well that's how it was! The baked potato was perfect, not overly done and dry ... just perfect. And That is why we ate there twice ... second time was just as good as the first. Patty was our server and was very accommodating and checked on us throughout our meal. Please ... if you are in the mood for a steak and your in Ft. Lauderdale give this place a try.

• Visited March 2013