“Disappointed with the snapper”

La Costa Honduran & Latin Food Restaurant
Ranked #846 of 1,330 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Latin
Description: Phone 954 584 4099
Description: Phone 954 584 4099
Venice, Fl
“Disappointed with the snapper”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Four of us went for dinner and ordered some appetizers to share. We had baleadas( excellent), Cicharron con yuca(pork too dry - not freshly made),guacamole(excellent)..As main dish I ordered the whole fried snapper. The presentation was great and it was a pretty large fish, unfortunately it tasted pretty dry. It was cooked correctly..I believe it had perhaps been in the freezer for too long. 2 of us ordered the churrasco and found it to be very good. Another person ordered carnitas and enjoyed the dish. The service was good and we plan to return to try their soup.To bad about the snapper, it is one of my favorites, but I will not risk ordering it again.

• Visited January 2013

Davie, Florida, United States
“la costa restaurant”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Love the food here have been coming for a few years now. all the food is good but really love their soups. My personal favorite is the conch soup.the service is good and the place is clean. if you have never had Honduran food this is the place to come and try it. really recommend it!!!

• Visited October 2012
Miami, Florida
“Greatness”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I love my Honduran food and is very hard to find a good place to eat good food, but I came across this restaurant one day as I was taking a van to the Kia dealership back in 2006 and ever since I ahve been eating in this restaurant. They have fresh food, taste great and have for different tastes. The servers are polite and are always making sure you are comfortable and if you need something, anybody will help you at the spot. I always recommend to go thru breakfast or lunch time which is when I usually go and have the best service. I am still continue eating at this restaurant and will continue as their service, quality food keeps in place... BTW, I was born in Honduras and know how our food should taste and they have free WiFi!!!!

• Visited December 2011